Vote them out

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
Stevo

Vote them out

Post by Stevo »

How about we start a thread to vote out people who use this forum for advertising etc. I see that a recent thread has been locked but feel that users who abuse this site should not be allowed to post here. Any sugestions on what punishment these users/abusers should suffer.
junjun

Post by junjun »

i think users who have anything to sell shud use the classifieds and as for the locked thread(if you are reffering to the same 1 im thinking of )i do really appologise for the all the posts from those users and myself

i started the thread but the other guys decided to get to personal and it became a war zone,im reall sorry to all pc formats users on the forum. :cry:

plz accept my humble appologies
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

I think they should suffer capital punishment...

hehe no, when there are repeat offenders, then Cammy bans them - sweet and simple.

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

junjun wrote:i think users who have anything to sell shud use the classifieds and as for the locked thread(if you are reffering to the same 1 im thinking of )i do really appologise for the all the posts from those users and myself

i started the thread but the other guys decided to get to personal and it became a war zone,im reall sorry to all pc formats users on the forum. :cry:

plz accept my humble appologies
The offenders were all using the same IP Address as you - do you have any valid explanation why?

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
hotrsi

Post by hotrsi »

erm, bcoz we were all connecting thru 1(one) proxy server at the college.

cummon, we are on the same lan after all.... :roll:

sorry if the actions of sum of the other users were out of hand, task manager & enter, we only found out that they were from our lan afterwards..... :cry:

as for being repeat offenders.... it only happened this 1 tym
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

I am sure that we all accept the apologies! Keep on posting in the spirit of this forum! :)
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

i just found a website dedicated to cheese and all things related to cheese...they send free samples and if you just sign up they send you a 23 year old blond dressed in cheese...but i guess u guys aint interested :wink:

:twisted:

just out of morbid interest, do skunky and i have the same IP?
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Nope, Kher - you're the only one posting from that IP.
Hotrsi and Junjun, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Apology accepted.

hotrsi

Post by hotrsi »

thank you :D
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

*me pays close attention to ben's pulsating toothpick and me comments: 'put that thing away!'*