How to make a style sheet!!!

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
dammod

How to make a style sheet!!!

Post by dammod »

Hi,

Please help!!!
I have a question in this school assignment that say that <U>"I must compile and save a style sheet and attach it correctly to the head of my web page."</U> And then they give me a whole lot of stuff that I must put in the style sheet like,<U>"H1: specify any sans serif font, 20pt, bold, centerd..."</U>

This has to be in soon so <B>PLEASE HLEP ME!!!</B>

Thanks alot
dammod :D
dammod

Post by dammod »

<B>HELLO NE1?!</B> :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
McGuywer

Post by McGuywer »

Okay,
The essiest way is to use a template or style sheet (CSS:Cascading Style Sheet)from another website. You can use Pcformat's. Click file-> save as-> save the website and edit the css. This should be able to help you. What program are you going to use for the edditing? Rekenaarstudie?
Aan wat dink jy nie?
Web Africa ADSL
jee

Post by jee »

dammond, even better, in order to do the assignment, you need to understand what it is that you have to do. If you type define:cascading style sheet into google, it gives you a whole lot of really nice sites to use. One that I like is http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_intro.asp
There is a demo to show you how it works, and lots of information. :)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

CSS is something you learn over time (I should know). Your best bet is to go to the W3 site that Jee offered. They are THE boss of web standards.
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
dammod

Post by dammod »

Thanks alot guys. :D :wink: I will get back to you guys with my marks :oops: