Sad days :(

A place for all tech stuff that doesn't really belong anywhere else.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Sad days :(

Post by StarBound »

I decided that I will rip my blizzard collectors edition cds and put the music on the ps3. While going through all my boxes I started placing stuff like games discs back into the box. I noticed that my warcraft 3 dvd was not in the nearby area. So went upstaires to my room to go get the thing. Apon opening the dvd case I saw horrors of christmas past. My dvd is missing.

Sad days :cry:

The worst part is I can only remember using that thing 3-5 years ago. And in that time we have replaced a few dvd players.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: Sad days :(

Post by Tribble »

You think you left it in one of the players?
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

What area are you in?
StarBound
Registered Pervert

Post by StarBound »

Yeah I get the idea I left it in the 1st player we had. It's been broken for 4 years and thrown away for 2. There still is a small bit of hope that maybe, just maybe I placed it in a seperate cd holder or that it is in one of our 100 other dvd cases :(

Either way its going to be a long long search.
My Steam Screenshots

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Well if you don't come right - you may BORROW mine (I will want it back) ;-)
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

So tempted to move this to The Ward. :?
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Hey mouse - we are on topic
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

When some dude starts mourning a misplaced DVD, that's Ward material. :lol:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Have you not misplaced a favourite game before - and mourned its absence?
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Um, no, can't say I have.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Oh - you are fortunate
Prime

Post by Prime »

Honestly, its still for sale at incredible corruption and Deons. :?
StarBound
Registered Pervert

Post by StarBound »

Warcraft 3 Collector's Edition? It's the DVD with the in-game movies and the ads for Diablo 2, starcraft and the Warcraft trivia.

Thx for the offer trib but seeing a gold or silver disc in my dvd case without the fully painted cover wont bring back the smile I got from it. I'll have to scavage the other dvds and see if it isnt misplaced. Feel free to move to the ward stu.
My Steam Screenshots

Prime

Post by Prime »

StarBound wrote:Warcraft 3 Collector's Edition? It's the DVD with the in-game movies and the ads for Diablo 2, starcraft and the Warcraft trivia.

Thx for the offer trib but seeing a gold or silver disc in my dvd case without the fully painted cover wont bring back the smile I got from it. I'll have to scavage the other dvds and see if it isnt misplaced. Feel free to move to the ward stu.
oh, I thought you meant the standard game. Though I'm sure if you scratch around you might still find it. Damnit, what's that dodge looking CD shop in cresta :scratch:
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 03 Apr 2011, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Prime wrote:Honestly, its still for sale at incredible corruption and Deons. :?
You should never buy anything from a guy named Deon. All Deons are shifty characters who'd just as soon stab you with a blunt spoon as deliver what they promise. They should all move to Australia or something.