Help! Design a poster/sign

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
Worship

Help! Design a poster/sign

Post by Worship »

Hey guys

Anyway one of the silly tasks I have to do is have this fashion show in a group. Anyway behind where the "catwalk" thing is, is a backdrop which is used for the projector. Could someone please design a backdrop picture with the name "Apex Creations" and slogan "Ultimate Supremacy" on it. I would like something very eye catching and well-designed if you can. If you could please do it and have the picture and it in a powerpoint presentation for me I would be very very grateful. Unfortunately the deadline is Thursday, can any of you graphic geniuses do it by tomorrow afternoon?

Thanks
capanno

Post by capanno »

haha! Good luck finding someone who will do a job like this, I assume for free, and so quickly.
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
Worship

Post by Worship »

I know its quite tough to ask someone to do this so quickly but it was like on the spot project thing to do, so I was just hoping...

It doesn't have to be the best piece of artistic work ever, I just thought someone can make a better looking one then I probably could
Worship

Post by Worship »

Hey guys just been informed the project is now due for Friday, so if any of you can do it by Thursday afternoon, pm me just to let me know if you think you can help
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

If you could organise a lift for me from Middelburg to a interview I have in Sandton and back I'll do it for free.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Worship

Post by Worship »

Well I was expecting it for free to be honest as its only for a school project