info about a previous edition of the mag...

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
ShOrTyNoLeGs

info about a previous edition of the mag...

Post by ShOrTyNoLeGs »

i'm not sure if my information is correct but i jus want to know if the installer file for the free MMORPG 9Dragons was ever on a cover DVD? a friend of mine said he got it off a PCF DVD but i can't locate it so i would jus like to know if somebody can please give me any details? help will be greatly appreciated!!! :D
Zana

Re: info about a previous edition of the mag...

Post by Zana »

ShOrTyNoLeGs wrote:i'm not sure if my information is correct but i jus want to know if the installer file for the free MMORPG 9Dragons was ever on a cover DVD? a friend of mine said he got it off a PCF DVD but i can't locate it so i would jus like to know if somebody can please give me any details? help will be greatly appreciated!!! :D
Shalom, dont have any of that, my pcformat purchasing kind ground to the halt since it stopped comming to my town's supermarkets(however, i see they got double the amount for this month, and its almost finnished,lol-pick n pay is sooo fked-up, [pick n pay super-market park your greenies on the carpet] :lol: )I would have helped you out if i had it... since i heard this, i wanna pull my hair out since i wanna have it too!! Free games are just rare items...

:love1:
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com
WAJeff

Re: info about a previous edition of the mag...

Post by WAJeff »

ShOrTyNoLeGs wrote:i'm not sure if my information is correct but i jus want to know if the installer file for the free MMORPG 9Dragons was ever on a cover DVD? a friend of mine said he got it off a PCF DVD but i can't locate it so i would jus like to know if somebody can please give me any details? help will be greatly appreciated!!! :D
I take it your talking about the May edition?!
I've just searched the DVD and couldnt find the file

Hope that helps a bit more
ShOrTyNoLeGs

Post by ShOrTyNoLeGs »

i'm not sure exactly what edition it is! i think it was last year sometime coz he's had the game for a while... can any1 plz check september and octocber of 2007??? TY!!!