Web Development Career Opportunity

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
Korax

Web Development Career Opportunity

Post by Korax »

There will be a career opportunity opening soon in our primary IT business (Business Gateway) situated in Garsfontein, Pretoria, in the coming weeks.
We will be looking for candidates with solid experience in Microsoft .Net languages, specifically C# and Microsoft SQL Server 2005.

Candidates must be able to work on projects and deliver on time without having to be supervised and solve problems.
The projects our company usually takes on are industrial-use web systems, we would require candidates to understand building user-based systems and securities involved.

Should we be satisfied with the candidate's overall performance there is a chance for involvement in our upcoming game development company, Excentrax Games.

Salary Expectations should form part of your CV or added documentation.

CV's may be forwarded to my business address: jacques dot krige at bizgateway dot biz

Although I know this doesn't hold any specific gamedev topic content, it show a way that may be followed to get into gamedev commercially.

We are at the moment working on sealing deals with various companies for different web development projects.

Good news is these projects will realize Excentrax Games as SA's next game development company in the next few months.

I made a simmilar post on SAGD for candidate CV's.

Skills we are looking for is web development using Microsoft .NET, MSSQL 2005, Good sense of web security, and in addition game development knowledge using self-developed engines, 3rd party engines like TrueVision3D etc. -- game development skills using C#, and a decent sense of FPS technologies used in games like Quake and later.

Candidates showing determination and dedication will stand a good chance to be moved from web development over to game development once product development is mapped-out.

Currently we are focussing on expanding our financial capacity through Business Gateway and gaining a good visibility/marketing foothold through SAGD to better enable a stable Excentrax Games company. :)

You have nothing to loose sending your CV. ;)