November 2006 PCF - The Tales of Agony

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

Road_Kill wrote:Saturday's aren't party nights. That's what Friday's are for.
Dude, you need to come to Durbs and go to 80's. Its a flippin' jol on a saturday!
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
M1K3

Post by M1K3 »

Burn was rocking last night...
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

I'm to much of a wimp to go to Burn. To wild for me.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
M1K3

Post by M1K3 »

honestly it's not that bad, everyone thinks it's so hardcore etc. but there are more trendy people there than goths but i am a goth so ya, have you heard of J13?

Last night was halloween. last night was rough. I saw people being carried out by 10:00PM
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

In CT, the only places thar rock on Saturday are in town, and making that mission two nights in a row while I'm writing exams is a really bad idea.

We have a place in CT for goths and rockers, it's called Gandalfs, and there a place called Mordor. Problem is that's it's in one of the most dangerous areas in CT. It's underground and hiiden away, all you see are a few gaurds standing around with nightsticks, and then some Nigerian bouncers.

Would love to party in Durbs and Joburg, CT has so much potential, but here it's more about being posh than having a big party.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
xumwun

Post by xumwun »

Judas wrote:
Hex_Rated wrote:
Now I'm a jock? So anyone who makes fun of computer geeks are jocks, interesting...
No, just a wannabe.
I posted at that time, cause I just got home from chilling with a friend at a bar. Saturday's aren't party nights. That's what Friday's are for. (Doubt you would know that though, for you Friday probably = Lan night, that's fine if you still in Highschool, if not, shame)
Read some of my previous posts, if you have the intelligence to understand them you'll realize I'm not in high school. Every night is party night, not just Friday nights, n00b.
I know what Colloquialisms and slang is. I got an B for English in Highschool and an A at University level. Doesn't change the fact that using words like 'noob' just plain old nerdy. I don't think computer people are nerds or geeks, just some of them here.
You don't if you post on a computer forum complaining about leet speak. You're saying that using slang is nerdy and you got an A for English? Obviously wasn't a very good high school or university if you don't know to use the word "an" before a word that starts with a vowel or how to even spell "high school"!!!
Damn, you beat me to it :(
I have to admit
I DO F1nd +Hi5 R4Th3R h@RD To RE4d 4+ +1me$
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Judas wrote:
Road_Kill wrote:I posted at that time (unnecessary comma) cause I just got home from chilling with a friend at a bar. Saturdays (corrected) aren't party nights. That's what Fridays (corrected) are for. (Doubt you would know that though, for you Friday probably = Lan night, that's fine if you're (corrected) still in high school (corrected), if not, shame)

I know what Colloquialisms and slang are (corrected). I got a (corrected) B for English in high school (corrected) and an A at University level. Doesn't change the fact that using words like 'noob' is (corrected) just plain old nerdy. I don't think computer people are nerds or geeks, just some of them here.
Did you do English 3rd Language by any chance? Anyone who got an A for English would at least know that high school is two words...
On behalf of the PCFormat forum members, i would to present JUDAS for presenting us with the OWNERSHIP of the month. You have pwned road_kill... insanely (that's an understatement of monumental proportions.)

Congratulations Judas ;)

*PCF members applaud*
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Judas

Post by Judas »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:
Judas wrote:
Road_Kill wrote:I posted at that time (unnecessary comma) cause I just got home from chilling with a friend at a bar. Saturdays (corrected) aren't party nights. That's what Fridays (corrected) are for. (Doubt you would know that though, for you Friday probably = Lan night, that's fine if you're (corrected) still in high school (corrected), if not, shame)

I know what Colloquialisms and slang are (corrected). I got a (corrected) B for English in high school (corrected) and an A at University level. Doesn't change the fact that using words like 'noob' is (corrected) just plain old nerdy. I don't think computer people are nerds or geeks, just some of them here.
Did you do English 3rd Language by any chance? Anyone who got an A for English would at least know that high school is two words...
On behalf of the PCFormat forum members, i would to present JUDAS for presenting us with the OWNERSHIP of the month. You have pwned road_kill... insanely (that's an understatement of monumental proportions.)

Congratulations Judas ;)

*PCF members applaud*
Thank you very much, this is a big moment for me!

I hope that this marks the beginning of a long career of OWNERship on the PCF forums :D

I'd like to thank my Grade 6 English teacher for showing me how to use apostrophes, and the difference between 'a' and 'an' - without her I never would have been able to teach Road_Kill how to spell ;)
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Judas wrote:I hope that this marks the beginning of a long career of OWNERship on the PCF forums :D
Dude you've been owning since you joined!!! Keep it up!!!

Judas wrote:I'd like to thank my Grade 6 English teacher for showing me how to use apostrophes, and the difference between 'a' and 'an' - without her I never would have been able to teach Road_Kill how to spell ;)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

OWNED AGAIN!!!!

road_kill - 0
Judas - infinity +3
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

LMAO at this thread.
Seriously, I have nothing else to add but to say that the ownage of this site is inspiring me greatly to write a war epic...
And yes that was a troll comment.
Post count +1 :P
Temporary Absence
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

I have to take screenshots of this... i HAVE to!!

EDIT:
Road_Kill wrote:@-=WiK1d=- - Fetch the popcorn, this might be a good one.
You were right dude, it was VERY GOOD!!
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

Some of you guys really need to get a hobby. When I type a post on a forum, I couldn't give a sh*t about my grammer and spelling.

Some of you seriously need to have the stick removed from your a$$. I mean seriously. You think I could care less about how screwed up my writing is here?

I have to focus enough for my studies, so why should I care how I type here.

Unlike some people, my job isn't playing with computers parts, and modding it. Some of us have real world stuff to do.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautifull to live - Queens of the Stone Age-Go with the flow
Judas

Post by Judas »

Road_Kill wrote:Some of you guys really need to get a hobby. When I type a post on a forum, I couldn't give a sh*t about my grammer and spelling.

Some of you seriously need to have the stick removed from your a$$. I mean seriously. You think I could care less about how screwed up my writing is here?

Unlike some people, my job isn't playing with computers parts, and modding it. Some of us have real world stuff to do.
I don't play with computer parts, I play with compilers and debuggers... And I don't care if that's not a "real world" job - it pays real world money :D
Road_Kill

Post by Road_Kill »

Judas wrote:
Road_Kill wrote:Some of you guys really need to get a hobby. When I type a post on a forum, I couldn't give a sh*t about my grammer and spelling.

I don't play with computer parts, I play with compilers and debuggers... And I don't care if that's not a "real world" job - it pays real world money :D
I was aiming that last comment at DJV, not you, I didn't even know what your job is.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Road_Kill wrote:I was aiming that last comment at DJV, not you, I didn't even know what your job is.
Yeah i thought so.

Well, dude, i just finished school, and i STARTED studying at the beggining of the year, but a bike accident put me in a wheel chair for months, so i dropped out. Does STUDYING MCSE count as real world syuff? I suppose not huh?

And dude, dont even chirp me about real world stuff. You're what, 19, 20? When did YOU "finish" school huh? A few YEARS ago, that's why you've been working for so long. Had i not had that accident, i'd also be "Mr big shot living in the real world"

:roll:

EDIT: And dude, why does the fact that i'm a modder bother you so much?!
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

At this point, I think it appropriate to say the following;

"At first I was afriad, I was petrified,

Hmm hmmh mmh mmh mh mh mhmhm,

Something something something,

I will survive."

That was a song I just sung there.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:I have to take screenshots of this... i HAVE to!!

EDIT:
Road_Kill wrote:@-=WiK1d=- - Fetch the popcorn, this might be a good one.
You were right dude, it was VERY GOOD!!
Do it! :twisted:
YES! Someone found the point!!! Thank you!
Mikdog wrote:At this point, I think it appropriate to say the following;

I will survive."

Sigh this is sad... :cry:
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

So... it is ok if you use "normal" words wrong, somebody else using the word n00b shouldn't because it is by conscious choice... that makes sense... :roll:

@ Mikdog... your song is teh ghey (oh, bother... there I went and used some alternative spelling to convey a feeling of sarcasm at a fellow forum user and should now atone for my sins by writing out a thousand times: "I'm not a n00b")
If you are at your Wits End...
Severed Fifth - Changing the way the music industry works, one song at a time!
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Okay, in response to your post, I'll say this;

"Hey Baby,

I wanna know,

If you'll be my girl.

Hoo, ha."

Ooh, take it, take it, blockskaam.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Wait what?
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

Hmmmm Killerbyte but obviously you don't know when to give up, you have seen yourself that you have been ridiculed and you just keep on going on with this immature nonsence, really just let it fly..... Oh and BTW im sure most of us do have a life but for what I have read it seems you sleep on you keyboard waiting for the right post to appear and flame it.
Ike

Post by Ike »

Mikdog wrote:At this point, I think it appropriate to say the following;

I will survive."

okay, I have a on topic post, but sing it with your songs lyrics:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified,

My pc format dvd locked it self inside,

no matter how hard i tried I could not get it out...

So I pry my rom, with a blade,

Singing i will survive, i will survive!

-------

Ok, that sucked...

but My side one of the pc format dvd just got stuck inside my dvd rom, So I got it out, but it's still not working :(
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Lovely. You guys are so talented.
LinkX

Post by LinkX »

threads like these make visiting PCFF worthwhile :P
__________Image__________
Image---I'm out of my mind right now, but feel free to leave a message...---Image
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

:stupid: