Solar Furnace in Uzbekistan - Rendered or Real?

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

:lol:

You admitted to not even knowing about SA's 2 nuclear power stations or their nuclear capabilities.

And the an hour later you want to lecture me on the pedantics of what a nuclear power is :?:
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

jamin_za wrote::lol:

You admitted to not even knowing about SA's 2 nuclear power stations or their nuclear capabilities.

And the an hour later you want to lecture me on the pedantics of what a nuclear power is :?:
You are truly a sophist :!:

Reread my posts. I admitted I did not know about SA's 2 nuclear power stations... I never said the same of our nuclear capabilities.
It's common knowledge that SA had 6 nukes, as it is taught in history at school.

Whether I knew about SA's 2 nuclear power stations or not does not change the fact that having nuclear power stations does not make us a nuclear power, hence why I had no qualms about admitting my lack of knowledge on that part.

But now that you got a serious dose of back-door-violation, you bring out queen words like "pedantic" and say that even though I won this "argument" (more like BDV as i said), I am simply not qualified enough to win it :?:

I'm not getting upset or anything, quite the contrary, I join arguments that amuse me. However I suggest you join Rustypup in the Sophists Club and discuss the pedantics of being a gaylord :!: :lol:
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

zerubabel wrote:Reread my posts.
LOL! No.
zerubabel wrote:I admitted I did not know about SA's 2 nuclear power stations... I never said the same of our nuclear capabilities.
It's common knowledge that SA had 6 nukes, as it is taught in history at school.
Is it :?: Wow.
Then why isn't the fact that we have nuclear power taught along with that in school as well? Because we have had the Kuberg station since the 80's, and you are only about 5 years out of school.
No, rather I think you were ignorant of everything I mentioned in this thread.
zerubabel wrote:Whether I knew about SA's 2 nuclear power stations or not does not change the fact that having nuclear power stations does not make us a nuclear power, hence why I had no qualms about admitting my lack of knowledge on that part.
:lol:
Have a google for all the nuclear weapons treaties, non-proliferation and embargo acts and organizations that SA is a part of....
Not a nuclear power indeed!

While it is true we abandoned our nuclear weapons program, unlike other countries, we are the only one to have succeeded in manufacturing nukes before abandoning it.

And then blah blah blah you are ghey for rustypup blah blah stuff that has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

jamin_za wrote:While it is true we abandoned our nuclear weapons program, unlike other countries, we are the only one to have succeeded in manufacturing nukes before abandoning it.
Blah blah etc etc, and hence by using they gheylord art of "pedantics", we can see that because SA was the only one to have succeeded in manufacturing nukes before abandoning it, SA is clearly a nuclear power today :idea:

You deserve a smily that truly shows my appreciation for you showing me the truth:

Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

Although we have proliferated the weapons, we have kept most of our scientists that have the knowledge to create the bombs. The most difficult part of creating the bomb is enriching the Uranium which is already done as it is used for fuel in Koeberg. We are 99% of the way to creating the bomb already and could do so with little effort.

We are still a nuclear power.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

zerubabel wrote:a sophist
zerubabel wrote: Sophists Club
are you still using that 'word of the day'? calendar :?:

how old is that thing?
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

rustypup wrote:
zerubabel wrote:a sophist
zerubabel wrote: Sophists Club
are you still using that 'word of the day'? calendar :?:

how old is that thing?
This coming from the big-word-man of the forum :!:
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Mozz

Post by Mozz »

Borat: And to the south, thoze assss holes Uzbekistan

So i dnt catch a flame :bom: ... I think those images are real :angel4:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

And we have nukes but only one nuclear power station at Koeberg, the plant at Phelindaba is experimental research, that is where a couple of bombs are lying around.