This site is damn Addictive!

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
Fishzn

This site is damn Addictive!

Post by Fishzn »

Wazzup guys
Guess whos back, back again :)
I'm finally back! and DAMN it feels GOOD, i cannot begin to describe the feeling of immense joy that ran through my body when this site started working.

But now that i am back i've seemed to notice one very worrying thing about these here forumz, i can't seem to do without them. I mean when i couldn't access it, i tryed so hard to get it working again, then i tried to substitute this site with other forums. It worked for a while but i just couldn't do without this one! Also within the space of a month my internet calls alone have increased from R280 to R380. Not to worry though, i have self-control and anyway this site has increased my knowledge immensely and enlightened me about many fields that could be prospects for me.

But thats not important all that matters is that i am finally back and can use this absolute blaster of a forum again!
Peace Out
Zero

Post by Zero »

Welcome back Fishy buddy, were u away? Or did I see u on pm?
The Gentle Giant, the last of his Clan...
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Had no option zero, it was the only substitution for these here forumz. Now we don't want to start a hate the fishy session do we? But its all good!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

Why did you go away in the first place?
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)
STaLK3R

Post by STaLK3R »

I agree with you Fishzen, this site is damn addictive. I, as you know, have just come back from holiday and the first thing I did when I came back was to come here!
Signature by Psych0_Cr1tt3r!
Dra90n3ddy

Post by Dra90n3ddy »

I agree I'm am trying to study but nothing is hapening
Life fears death but lives to die!
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

LordRage wrote:Why did you go away in the first place?
Had problems with my login!
But they're all gone now!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"