10" or 11 " Lappy

Any hardware related topics go here.
ineedmoney18

10" or 11 " Lappy

Post by ineedmoney18 »

Hi all,

Just would like to ask what is the best 10" / 11" Laptop for about R3500 to R5000.

I am looking in that price rage because this chick just wants a small lappy with pretty colours lol
Basic specs 2 GBs ram , am unsure of what cpu would be could. laptop will be for business use so no Gpu needed.

Any thoughts of some? looking into Asus , Gigabyte and maybe Acer , she aint a fan of Lenovo and samsung etc

Thanks
JollyJamma

Re: 10" or 11 " Lappy

Post by JollyJamma »

11" or 12" Netbook with 4gigs of RAM and the latest gen dual core Atom.
Having said that I think you need to understand that business use <> home use and it'll suffer with Excel (4gigs of RAM will help tho) and a proper laptop will work better. Having said that you can get a nice desktop for the same price and it'll be much faster and the same price if you don't mind not being able to use in on the fly.

As for make it doesn't matter really but I hate Acer and HP support with a passion-Let me repair, who repair HP products really badly, took 3 months to get a laptop repaired.
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
senile

Post by senile »

ineedmoney18 wrote: just wants a small lappy with pretty colours lol
Glomail laptop junior!
JollyJamma

Post by JollyJamma »

I loled
Oooh shiny!
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

http://rebeltech.co.za/index.php?main_p ... ts_id=4919

The 1215n 12" Asus EEE with duel core atom, nvidia ion (full hd hdmi out), 2gb ram, intel graphics for when you dont need to play games and a 250gb hdd. I havent used mine enough though although cercomstantces didnt allow me to do so yet.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
ineedmoney18

Post by ineedmoney18 »

Cool thanks will look into that,

Uhm it has to be a lappy gonna be used for presentations but with a projector,

It must be small because this chick cant have a laptop bigger than her lol.

Thanks Mod man looks decent will give her a show
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page