What game are you currently playing?

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Ryan_Cooper

Re: What game are you currently playing?

Post by Ryan_Cooper »

Well I've been without a Graphics Card for the last couple of months ...but I know bought one and I am trying to catch up.
So at the Moment I'm playing

Starcraft 2
Assasin's Creed 2
Mafia 2
NFS Hot Pursuit
Dragon Age
Fallout: New Vegas
THE GAME........YOU Have JUST LOst It !!!!!!!!!!
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

Mystical_Titan wrote:Duuude! StarCraft II all the way! :D What were you thinking?! ;) Hot Pursuit comes a close second...
Well bioshock so far is super awesome, just killed the first big daddy and harvested two little girls I let them live this time :evil: :evil:.

Nope, no regrets on the choice, activating bioshock was a bit of a annoyance, but once that was done, bob's your uncle. :D :D

Was never a starcraft fan.I do play the odd RTS game, never really any good at it.I am a defensive type guy which means I don't attack often and that is mostly my down fall.

Now I try and do upgrades ASAP with gorilla war fare, just constantly send men to attack just keep them out long enough from base defenses and upgrades.
Not of a RTS guy.Racing on the other hand, well pretty awesome with that.
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Just bought Hot Pursuit. Wanted to get the Special Edition from Kalahari, but they don't have stock, so I decided just to get the normal edition. StarCraft II singe-player is cool, you won't have problems playing it, most of the missions allow you to go at your own pace, especially on lower difficultiesl. I played BioShock, but didn't get a liking for it.
Rajiv

Post by Rajiv »

I'm currently playing:

Crysis Warhead
Final Fantasy X[b
"Because I don't say it...don't mean I ain't thinking it!"
Cerberus Agent 87

Post by Cerberus Agent 87 »

Just started playing OBLIVION,I finished both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and noticed that Oblivion is developed by the same people who did Fallout, hope it is as awesome as Fallout...
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Oblivion is the single most awesome game ever made in the history of the universe! :D
FrostiE

Post by FrostiE »

Cerberus Agent 87 wrote:Just started playing OBLIVION,I finished both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas and noticed that Oblivion is developed by the same people who did Fallout, hope it is as awesome as Fallout...
I'm sure if you enjoyed the one, you'll enjoy the other. Fallout 3 is a Micheal Bay inspired reskin of Oblivion.
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Not necessarily. Oblivion is basically my favourite game ever, but I didn't really enjoy Fallout 3 that much.

Busy playing Hot Pursuit. Lots of fun!
zimmer-frame

Post by zimmer-frame »

Currently playing Eve-Online (even after 3yrs), some Far Cry 2 (for the 3rd time) and BFBC2 online when in the mood.

Just bought Metro 2033, but the flippen Steam update is taking forever...wants to download 3gb! 76% done though :)
Intel i-7 950 (4Ghz with HT on) / 3 X 2Gb Kingston Hyper-X (1600MHz) / MSI X58A-GD / 2 x EVGA Nvidia 1Gb 460GTX SuperClocked External Exhaust / 320gb Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid HDD + 2 x Seagate 1TB SATA 6Gb/s/ Corsair H70 Hydro Water Cooling / Corsair TX 850W PSU / CoolerMaster HAF-922 / 2 x 22" Fujitsu LCD Wide
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Far Cry 2 for the 3rd time? Even though every mission is basically exactly the same?
brokenarrow_vip

Post by brokenarrow_vip »

{

MOHAA
Conquer Online
WolfTeam
CrossFire
SilkRoad
WarLords

}
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Carom 3D and Call of Duty 4 this weekend for NamLAN. :D
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

zimmer-frame wrote:Currently playing Eve-Online (even after 3yrs), some Far Cry 2 (for the 3rd time) and BFBC2 online when in the mood.

Just bought Metro 2033, but the flippen Steam update is taking forever...wants to download 3gb! 76% done though :)
far cry2 or the 3rd time. What do you eat for breakfast?

You're going to love Metro2033. It's my game of the year.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
zimmer-frame

Post by zimmer-frame »

Guys, I love Africa! Don't know...Far Cry 2 still appeals to me, even if I know the dialogue off by heart by now! Metro 2033 Steam update finished this morning, so this evening it's me and a dark room :)
Intel i-7 950 (4Ghz with HT on) / 3 X 2Gb Kingston Hyper-X (1600MHz) / MSI X58A-GD / 2 x EVGA Nvidia 1Gb 460GTX SuperClocked External Exhaust / 320gb Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid HDD + 2 x Seagate 1TB SATA 6Gb/s/ Corsair H70 Hydro Water Cooling / Corsair TX 850W PSU / CoolerMaster HAF-922 / 2 x 22" Fujitsu LCD Wide
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Started with NFS:Undercover well kinda okay, avoiding NFS:shift with a 100 foot pole.
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Undercover wasn't too bad, I thought SHiFT was better, even though I never finished it. Finished Hot Pursuit 2010 over the weekend, doing some online play now.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Fallout 3:NV... already mucked up 3 quests by shooting random people... :lol:...

weapons are horribly underpowered and you cannot outrun the wildlife... so, be damn sure you can handle the grief before taking pot-shots... or even taking a stroll... :/
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

rustypup wrote:Fallout 3:NV...
Played it for 20 minutes a while back...
Did the first mission where you go with the chick into the boonies to shoot giant gecko's... got my bottom handed to me by the first gecko I saw and I haven't played it again.

I'm still playing SC2 and Civ5
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

:lol: nothing compared to the mobs of scorpions.. in fallout 3 you'd come across packs of 3 and be surprised.... now they chase you down in packs of 10-15... "ping. ping. ping. <weapon jambed>" @#$%@#$%@#%!

i'm hoping the weapon upgrades improve this significantly... :|
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Haven't played SC II for more than a week! There must be something wrong with me! :D
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

Mystical_Titan wrote:Undercover wasn't too bad, I thought SHiFT was better, even though I never finished it. Finished Hot Pursuit 2010 over the weekend, doing some online play now.
Well undercover is super awesome really hard, but the annoying bloom uurgh! Way way over done the game looks better and plays better with all world effects turned off. Actually enjoy the whole points scoring system, which means if you want to get those points, driving like a palooka, and skidding into cars and barriers is a no no...not that is helps much like it did in underground 1 and 2.

Well from what I see shift is nearly like pro street.? If it is indeed like that well I hated pro street awesome graphics and all enjoyed the drift and such... but if I wanted track racing without a story I would get some thing like GTR2.

Well went to Look and listen (IC charges more for the ea classics than look and listen :( ) today was amazed to see the super hits and ea classic collection they had was like so impressed and SCII again took a back seat.

Mass effect 1 & 2
Dead Rising
Crysis warhead
Will play these when I am ready

also decided to install old favs going to play them from the start should keep me busy cause I see undecover is super long for a change if you do every race.(Sick and tired of FPS games might consider playing again when Hl2:EP3 is out considering buying new games and still have loads of games to finish, Like Gun, Ghost Recon 3( played like the first mission before getting annoyed)Got ghost master many moons ago still haven't completed it. sigh !!!

NFS U1
NFS U2
NFS Most wanted
NFS carbon
NFS undercover
Xiphan

Post by Xiphan »

I finished Tomb Raider Anniversary & Underworld over the weekend (last weekend :P) and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I swear CD taking over the TR franchise was the best thing ever. I can't wait to see what they do with the reboot that is coming out next year. :D
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Why a reboot? Underworld was the business!
Xiphan

Post by Xiphan »

Mystical_Titan wrote:Why a reboot? Underworld was the business!
GameInformer.com wrote: January Cover Revealed

Forget what you know about Lara Croft. As of today, all that is changing.

In our world-exclusive cover story, we uncover a brand-new Lara Croft. Rebooting the Tomb Raider franchise through an origin story wasn’t so much a choice as an act of necessity, according to Crystal Dynamics. Drastic measures were needed. To build an entirely fresh Lara – a culturally relevant hero worth of the attention that once came so effortlessly – they must break her first. In this new adventure – simply titled Tomb Raider – a younger and inexperienced Lara Croft must endure both physical and emotional trauma to survive.

Make sure to check out the Tomb Raider hub throughout the month of December for more exclusive details about Lara Croft’s rebirth.
You can also check the thread I created here, where I posted as much info as I could garner about the upcoming title. ;)
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Looks promising...