Whats up with moderators?

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Whats up with moderators?

Post by GreyWolf »

Guys, I am a bit peeved here.
I feel the thread "Worshiping without knowing" posted by Last-attacker was way too prematurely locked. It was getting heated, that I agree with, but is not a good debate supposed to be heated? Furthermore the people arguing were keeping it civil. i.e. no name calling, insulting or other immature actions.

This is a forum after all, and there will ALWAYS be disagreements, otherwise it would be called something like "Forum only for people who agree and never think for themselves, and if they do, they better shut up about it!". If you are not going to allow people to argue, you might as well shut down the whole site.

I thought you guys were picked because of your sensibility, knowledge and fairness, and I don't think you exhibited any of these by locking the thread.

So what's the deal?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Moved to Religion, Fact or fancy?

Only locked to stop more religious fanatics posting here! :lol:
If you want to compliment the mods on their excellent work, feel free to start a new thread!