Need help with international websites

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Need help with international websites

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

I need abit of help here:

This has been going on for quite a well now, I suddently cannot connect to .com websites, it says invalid page etc.. but i can only connect to .co.za

Does anyone know what is going on, could it be the ISP or something wrong with the machine etc...

Please I need help desperately.
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

umm what ISP you on?

I am on Mweb and it has been happening for quiet some time now that pages dont fully load or are ''unavailable''
NealeDeadlyAlien

someidiotsa wrote:umm what ISP you on?

I am on Mweb and it has been happening for quiet some time now that pages dont fully load or are ''unavailable''
Arg its a stupid local ISP called Trustnet, The guy who owns it doesn't know jack about running an ISP and everytime i c him, I swear at him saying his ISP is rubbish but I can't change because my parents don't want to since there business runs off that ISP
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

hmm that is kind of funny *no offence*

Well I am not sure what to do then coz that is what has been happening to me for the last few months and has become ver y annoying...
NealeDeadlyAlien

someidiotsa wrote:hmm that is kind of funny *no offence*

Well I am not sure what to do then coz that is what has been happening to me for the last few months and has become ver y annoying...
I know what ya mean, its bloody annoying