Babes and technology

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Tiza

Babes and technology

Post by Tiza »

I think T3 does really well because they use babes and technology. Pc format also uses that adn that among many other reasons make it so succesful.

Babes and technology what more could a dude want.
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
halo

Post by halo »

a life :!: :lol:

sorry dont mean to be mean but just think about. most people look for eye candy when buying a mag, so for most guys seeing a hot girl on the cover grabs the attach and draws them in. Ill admit this, the first PCF i bought was when Mars introduced the Cover Girl but over the many years i have grown to love the mag (i still love the girls, this month was a good month... three models WOW... i like the one in red [sorry off topic] :) )
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

hmmm maybe a hormone driven teenager... :roll: the whole model on the cover trying to get the above mentioned peoples attention doesn't do it for me... would prefer gaming covers or hardware to match the magazine, really dig the NAG covers... but i love everything else about PCF, so keep up the good work, untz untz w00t w00t :D
Sam_Vimes

Post by Sam_Vimes »

halo wrote:... i like the one in red [sorry off topic] :) )
Yup, that one on page 6 is quite a stunner
<b>And for the life of me I can't think of anything profound to say</b>
halo

Post by halo »

it nice to meet a man after my own heart Sam_Vimes. lets be honec-st guys, when you walk passed a newsstand or the mag section of CNA, what grabs your attach first : the half naked girl or the Geforce 6800 ultra? i dont know about you but the girl any day :lol:
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

Have you seen the new T 3 cover girl.

Yummy....
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...