A slight personal touch?

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
keel

A slight personal touch?

Post by keel »

Hi,

I'm looking to paint some sort of a figure on the side of my case. Does anybody have any ideas about where to find templates, instructions etc? Just something simple in one or two colours.

I have a standard beige box with a removable side panel. Gonna paint on the side panel. Don't want to paint the whole panel or case, just a simple figure or picture using a template and a spray paint.

a few pics of my computer (sorry about the picture quality, took them with my webcam):

Putting the FUN back into FUNDAMENTALIST
http://www.k33l0r.cjb.net -quality skins and wallpapers
Iceblade
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: Intel i5 4670K
Motherboard: MSI gaming Z87 MPower
Graphics card: MSI R9290 OC edition Twin FROZR
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 2x8gb 2400

Post by Iceblade »

Can't see the pics,
but try any sign centre, they do stuff like that :wink:
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Yeah, the pic's link is invalid. Must be connection problem between Botswana/Finland. :)

Oh keel, please use http://www.imageshack.us for posting images. It enables the user to post thumbnail images.

BTW, any relation to the quake3 bot?
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
pSychoSis

Post by pSychoSis »

neon_chameleon wrote:BTW, any relation to the quake3 bot?
I wanted to ask that!! Strangely enough, its the character i'm playing with... :roll:
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

pSychoSis wrote:
neon_chameleon wrote:BTW, any relation to the quake3 bot?
I wanted to ask that!! Strangely enough, its the character i'm playing with... :roll:
Keel (the q3a bot) makes to much noise when jumping and that's too annoying. I use Krusade Sarge. pSychoSis, you play q3a online right? We must have a game when I get my pc back. What connection you got?

Edit : Sorry for the sidetracking of topic.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams