how does one create a poll ?

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

how does one create a poll ?

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

well... ???
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

The only secton you can create one is in the ward. Don't ask, I don't know why. Post a topic, scroll down and tick the relevant buttons.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Polls aren't available on the older sections of the site for some reason, I think you can create polls in the ward, cars section and sport section.

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

thank y'all :P
------
Nikonians
simmy

Post by simmy »

You and your mates get a couple of axe's, hurry into the forest and chop down some trees. Wait! Watch if any birds and squirells are in them trees before ya'all choppin 'em down. Here it gets very complex, remove bark from tree,
... and violla a POLL! :xmas:
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

Only1 is correct, you can in the Ward because Jung has rights, you can in the Locker room at the moment and you can in the skidmark section. I know I bleated about this before but ask first, Ruad has already crapped me out for saying this. Only1 will understand, he mentioned a poll/thread on another planet once that wanted to know if you wiped your ars* using paper balled up or in strips, now that was ludicrous and I won't allow sh*t like that in the Ward!

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

right, i am wanting to create a poll on the Skidmarks section, but i cant seem to find out how, the feature used to be there - has it disappeared with the "new look" or is it something that only moderators are now able to do?

...or am i just blind :?:
------
Nikonians