Final screenshot on CS:Condition Zero

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
kchizo

Final screenshot on CS:Condition Zero

Post by kchizo »

damn realistic game?!?!
SquattingDog

Post by SquattingDog »

Don't know if it is funny or sad :cry:
:roll:
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

i dont approve :evil:
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

I am just posting this in order to state that I am not going to state anything about this and keep my trap shut by not saying that someone asked for it to happen by shoving their noses into a place wher it did not belong.

See and I didn't say nothin' :twisted:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
wit_skapie
Moderator Emeritus

Post by wit_skapie »

That's not funny... :?
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

wit_skapie wrote:That's not funny... :?
Sadly it is not cuz alot of ppl died because of one man's ignorance.
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

ruad - please dont start... (this forum will break if another flame war happens.. :wink: )

Kchizo - i hope no-one visits this page who is seriously offended by that...
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
kchizo

Post by kchizo »

It's not meant to be funny! Think of it this way in the end the 'terrorist' did win, still walking around a free men and how soon have we all forgotten about that terrible day. This is actually meant as a reminder. I play CS non stop everyday on-line against bots and at lans, and never gave it a second thought. This is a serious topic... discuss it or don't.
simmy

Post by simmy »

What has been done to the picture was meant as a joke, and I dont find it funny, so does a couple of others :evil:

LOCK THIS THREAD!! :idea:
kchizo wrote:damn realistic game?!?!
This is a serious topic...
amdretard

Post by amdretard »

I laughed but it is serious thing
the terrorist got hit back by the ct and lost the next round with huge losses.
The USA got them bad in afganistan but the CT needed a wake up call as they were far too confident about the country thinking on how impenatable they were.
The usa may been the bad guys now. bUT THINK HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY SAVED from stavation(somalia) and from annilation(serbs)
And they saved people from being killed by your country with your own gas.
The world is the first to call for the US but first to critise them for a simple thing they did wrong

Lets have a non flaming mature debate on the fact
My friends think i need a life. What do you think?
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

RuadRauFlessa wrote:
Sadly it is not cuz alot of ppl died because of one man's ignorance.
At the risk of being flamed, grilled and generally disliked...

Calling a man ignorant because you don't like what he did/is doing borders on ... ignorance.
Yeah, what Bin Laden achieved was damn horrible, but "interesting" from a military, intelligence and general security point of view. He probably believes fervently that his way is righteous.

As far as the picture goes - no, it definitely ain't funny so don't show it to your kids. But keep it handy as a reminder of what a bit of fanaticism can do to really stuff up your day.

And then be REALLY nice to people in future.
:wink:
kchizo

Post by kchizo »

I did not not minipulate the graphic found it on the net (should have mentioned it) don't flame plz I'm not making fun! My point is that I play CS everyday and when I found the pic it made me think what I was actually doing. Lock the topic! do you want to just close your eyes and pretend that nothing is wrong?
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Doo_much you make a good point and you are not taking a risk on being flamed.

I just don't agree on anything with the world at the moment cuz it just doesn't make sense. Take this whole war thigh for example:

A whole nation gets punished for something one single man did. It is like Troy where one mans revenge started a 10 year battle between two nations. No how does that make sense. It is just a cycle of violence that could have ended by two people that opens their mouthes in order to talk to each other and sort the whole mess out.

Another example would be the cold war between USA and the USSR. They sat in a standoff for so many years and all they could have done is talk to each other and found that they have more in common than they realize. They were both afraid of each other. Not because of the type of weaponry or resources they have but simply because they did not realize that they took each other for a nation that would invade them at any time for no apparant reason.

Now that does not make sense and I am angry at the world for doing something like that. If I were to find myself in a position where other people could be harmed by my relationship with someone else I would approach the other person and try to resolve the issue before it actually escalates into a threatening situation. I have been doing that my whole life and will keep doing so till I am no more. So I simply cannot understand why these people would rather throw bombs at each other and then still call themselves Christians. And that is precisely why I am not one. The image of a Christian that I get from this world is that of an immorral arrogant selfriteous bottom that would rather take his pride to the grave with himself than admit that he has done something wrong. Even if it means that he would have to take millions of other Christians with him. I have no problem with these people other than the fact that they advocate one thing and then do another.

Sorry this wasn't supposed to come down to a religeous debate but from my thaughts that is where it all starts. Someone that believes he is part of the one and only true nation above all the other nations deemed by "GOD" as such, kills other nations and tries to take over the world because they are such. So in essence I do not believe that America is in the wrong by retaliating against them but they could have done it in a better way. I do not condone what Laden did but that could also have been avoided if people actually lived by the morals that they so desperately try and spread around.

OK nuf said from my side. Besides I have some sleeping to go do.
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

RuadRauFlessa - If u're right, u're right. And u'r right.

Fanaticism of any kind is dangerous and wrong. I really feel this very strongly, fervently and with all my being. Hell, I'm fanatic about it! :twisted:

As far as war goes - ask Thrall - it's a way to make a living - no pun intended. :wink:
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

I agree that war is a way of making a living and it does sometimes have a posetive effect on the world none the less but to me personally it just does not compute.

If you look a little close at thrall you will notice that he has found another way in which he can impliment his talents. And so can we all.

I also have no problem with defending yourself. There are times at which it is necessery and the rest of the time an army can be implimented in a more constructive way. Just look at the UN.

I believe that we can all live together if we just find constructive, non violent, ways to resolve our problems. And as far as I am concerned I have already found that. And you know what it is called. Language. The power of being able to talk. I would like to be able to shake the guy's hand who invented the ability to speak. It would then also have to be noted that being able to speak does not make you inteligent (Star Wars: Phantom Menace) and therefor cannot work in all cases where people are not willing to listen. And I think that we are all, in the light of recent events within the world community, starting to learn how to listen to one another. When and only when we have mastered this technique will we be able to live together and actually understand why someone does something that seems so totally rediculous to you. We need that since we talk and talk (write and write) like I am doing now but we do not listen to what someone sais.

Take bondi for instance I have not seen him around for quite some time and I feel it is because he just simply isn't understood around here. And that is simply cuz ppl are not prepared to listen to what he has to say.
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
bondi

Post by bondi »

Take bondi for instance I have not seen him around for quite some time and I feel it is because he just simply isn't understood around here. And that is simply cuz ppl are not prepared to listen to what he has to say.
It's a third-world country; I've learnt to deal with it. Which is exactly the reason why I'm not wasting any more of my time here.

All this time since I've gone and you've understood, Ruad. Thanks.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

I do try :D
Spoiler (show)
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932