SimCity 2013

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: SimCity 2013

Post by Anakha56 »

*sigh*

Seems EA/Maxxis can't even get the patches to work correctly... :?

http://www.pcgamesn.com/simcity/simcity ... and-faeces
SimCity players in revolt after 2.0 patch leaves cities overflowing with bugs and faeces

Just as EA and Maxis seemed ready to put launch issues to bed and march onwards with the development of their “MMO”, SimCity’s 2.0 patch has infused the game with a colourful array of shiny new bugs. Fans have taken to Reddit and official forums to decry the mess, which has left some cities literally overflowing with waste.

Human excrement is at the bottom (sorry) of one common issue encountered since yesterday's patch. A concerned Redditor reported a “sewage OVERLOAD” in a town with a relatively tiny population of 4,000 that saw their outflow pipe “MAXED”. Another player beginning a new town with a similarly-sized bevy of civvies found their terminally incontinent Sims had already put 55 in the clinic.

Not all of the bugs are so ripe for comedy. Some SimCity players have found themselves stuck on loading screens when attempting to resume cities created before the patch - though they've had no problems in creating new ones. Others lucky enough to access their saves have discovered that buildings wouldn’t complete construction, instead becoming perpetual building sites.

Meanwhile, while players are celebrating the end of traffic issues caused by “clumping” fire trucks and endlessly looping transit vehicles, more dramatic pile-ups are occurring as the result of new problems. One poor mayor saw their streets turned gold yesterday with hundreds of bright yellow and totally inexplicable taxi cabs:

Follow the link for videos on some problems. Never knew tree's were cars...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: SimCity 2013

Post by StarBound »

Tree's were cars? ...MIRAGE TANKS!!! Well now you know what happens in a town where you just build taccobells.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.