Indievania

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Indievania

Post by Anakha56 »

http://beta.indievania.com/

http://beta.indievania.com/blog/about-indievania
About Indievania
Submitted by Lee Vermeulen on 4. August 2011 - 13:34

Indievania is an open platform for independent developers to sell their games directly to players and keep 100% of the profits. Our focus is on cross platform DRM-free games directly from developers with no middle men and no extra software for players to install.

Players can redownload games at any time after purchase, and developers can continually update their game and release new versions. All games are accepted at any stage in development, with popular new releases and special/promotions being showcased on the front page and our facebook/twitter streams - allowing developers to sell beta/alpha versions of their game to fund development.

Another game shop this time for Indie developers.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: Indievania

Post by StarBound »

Allows to sell beta/alpha version...

Thanks but pc gamers are already treated like *****. Battlefield 3 is suppose to be the cream of the crop FPS game for pc to battle CoD and what its become but then you look at the 4/5/6 stuff you need to install to just play the game that on console only needs a disc to be inserted into the drive.

It is probably us gamers fault for empowering our favourite developers to the point where they turn around and screw us over.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.