Decent gaming mouse

Want advice on building your rig or just want to show off?
TychoSA

Decent gaming mouse

Post by TychoSA »

I recently bought a new computer and got roped into buying a Roccat Kone+ along with it, and the thing was a disaster from day one. Computersonly.co.za sold me a complete lemon (the scroll button is literally broken and if you pull it to the side slightly, it snaps out of place making its tilt function completely useless; it cannot make a straight line at all, instead zigzagging wildly; and worst of all, it sometimes refuses to move in any direction but diagonally) and their service has been so shockingly poor and frustrating (I had to bring the computer back - a four hour drive both ways - after they stupidly failed to install an operating system on the thing, at which point they pinched my original receipt, and have still not sent it to me in the 3 or so months I've been repeatedly asking for it, whereupon they promise to deliver it to me "immediately", by which they apparently mean "never") that I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and going with something else, somewhere else. Preferably not a Roccat Kone, since the turd I was lumped with has soured me on them completely.

I've been out of the loop lately with regards to PC gaming peripherals, so I'm not sure what'd be a good investment and was hoping for some insight. Money is not an issue, as long as the damn thing works and works well.

Thanks for your time.
RuadRauFlessa

Re: Decent gaming mouse

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Razor - Lachysis

Nuff Said.....
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

RuadRauFlessa wrote:Razor - Lachysis

Nuff Said.....
QFT
Slimshaedy

Post by Slimshaedy »

Hmmm I actually quite liked the Kone+ from what I read in reviews. Iv used Prophecy and Landmark personally so I know their service is good. You could also try Takealot or Rampage-Gaming,iv heard they're also good...
As for the mouse, go for a Razor... There's so many to choose from so it would be better to have a look for yourself, and find one which matches your needs and your taste...
[i7 2600K @ 4.6 ghz 1.35V] [Asus P8P67 Deluxe] [G-Skill RipjawsX 2x2GB DDR3 1600 CL6 (6-8-6-24) 1.5V]
[Sapphire Radeon 6870 @ 975/1200 1.2V] [Coolermaster V6 GT] [WD Caviar Black 640GB SATA3 6Gbps]
[Samsung SA350 23" LED] [NZXT Phantom White] [Corsair TX750W V2] [Zalman RS6F-USB 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones] My rig and benchmarks