Gaming Keyboards

Any hardware related topics go here.
DoctRification

Gaming Keyboards

Post by DoctRification »

I have been thinking about buying a new keyboard for gaming (fps games) and i was wondering, what are some of the best out there?
Also could someone PLEASE tell me what the Microsoft Sidewinder x6 gaming keyboards response time is?
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: Gaming Keyboards

Post by StarBound »

Most or all keyboard should have instant response time unless your making the cable longer than 2 meters. I have a MS natural keyboard 4000 and wont trade it for anything else. I just like the split angle of the keys.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
JollyJamma

Post by JollyJamma »

The X4/X6 is the business.
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
Slimshaedy

Post by Slimshaedy »

Razor Lycosa looks pretty good IMO. I plan on getting one sometime
[i7 2600K @ 4.6 ghz 1.35V] [Asus P8P67 Deluxe] [G-Skill RipjawsX 2x2GB DDR3 1600 CL6 (6-8-6-24) 1.5V]
[Sapphire Radeon 6870 @ 975/1200 1.2V] [Coolermaster V6 GT] [WD Caviar Black 640GB SATA3 6Gbps]
[Samsung SA350 23" LED] [NZXT Phantom White] [Corsair TX750W V2] [Zalman RS6F-USB 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones] My rig and benchmarks
jphegers

Post by jphegers »

JollyJamma wrote:The X4/X6 is the business.
I am searching for a keyboard that has backlit keys for me to use in fairly dim conditions.
It need not be a gaming keyboard although I do a bit of gaming and as, don't laugh, it must not be too expensive as I have a parrot that is rather partial to keyboards.Was looking at a Microsoft MSX4 that looks pretty decent and reasonably priced. Any other suggestions will be welcome.
Animal

Gaming Keyboards

Post by Animal »

BT games have the X6 on special for R399. Can't beat that price for what you are getting.

Excellent build quality and the backlit keys are awesome for those late night/early moring gaming sessions.
jphegers

Post by jphegers »

Animal wrote:BT games have the X6 on special for R399. Can't beat that price for what you are getting.

Excellent build quality and the backlit keys are awesome for those late night/early moring gaming sessions.
@animal where did you read about the special on the X6,I went to BT Games in Centurion and Pretoria this morning and they had none,then the guy from Centurion looked up on his computer and could not find any store that had stock.
Can you please supply a link so i can take this matter up with BT Games.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

jphegers wrote:
JollyJamma wrote:The X4/X6 is the business.
I am searching for a keyboard that has backlit keys for me to use in fairly dim conditions.
It need not be a gaming keyboard although I do a bit of gaming and as, don't laugh, it must not be too expensive as I have a parrot that is rather partial to keyboards.Was looking at a Microsoft MSX4 that looks pretty decent and reasonably priced. Any other suggestions will be welcome.
:lol:

Sorry, I tried not to. Really, I did.

jphegers

Post by jphegers »

Sorry, I tried not to. Really, I did.

:lol:[/quote]

LOL enjoy at my expence :(