Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Re: Firefox 4

Post by Monty »

For those of you using fire fox 4......

Ctrl + Shift + E
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
Siemens
Location: somewhere over the rainbow where katie melua is running from me.

Post by Siemens »

Monty wrote:For those of you using fire fox 4......

Ctrl + Shift + E
or you can just customize your layout and add the little button that says "group your tabs" .

Also I keep opening new windows instead of new tabs because i'm so used to the rightclick 2 down way.
"Friends are a lot like potatoes. If you eat them they die." - Stuart
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Re: Firefox 4 out next month?

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by -Prometheus- on 04 Apr 2011, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Opera isn't as sexy
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Eish, browser fanbois... :lol:
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

I cant seem to get Orbit to work integratedly with ff4? What do....
JollyJamma

Post by JollyJamma »

Reinstall or wait for a new release
I no longer think of myself as Atheist however I reject religion as a concept where you must do x because someone says so. May contain nuts.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

ryanrich wrote:Eish, browser fanbois... :lol:
fangurl akshully
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Tribble wrote:
fangurl akshully
Hehe.

I change browsers quite a bit. Used to only use Opera a few years ago then moved to Chrome, and now Firefox. Really liking FF4 so far...
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

Using everything but IE right this second, and to be honest, there is nothing much between them.

EDIT:

wait, 1 thing that is really rubbing me the wrong way with FF4, why did they put the stop/refresh button at the end of the address bar?
Last edited by GreyWolf on 24 Mar 2011, 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

ryanrich wrote:
Tribble wrote:
fangurl akshully
Hehe.

I change browsers quite a bit. Used to only use Opera a few years ago then moved to Chrome, and now Firefox. Really liking FF4 so far...
You have good taste Mr R.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

luv the toolbar games.... :D
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

GreyWolf wrote:Using everything but IE right this second, and to be honest, there is nothing much between them.

EDIT:

wait, 1 thing that is really rubbing me the wrong way with FF4, why did they put the stop/refresh button at the end of the address bar?
when you installed ff4 did you not watch the little video that they linked you to?
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

Siemens wrote: when you installed ff4 did you not watch the little video that they linked you to?
HAH!!! next you'll be wanting me to ask for directions when driving!

Also... didn't see a video... is there a way to put it next to the back/foreward buttons?
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

Yes.
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

Scrue you guys, I got google to help me!
- H. L. Mancken
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

had the same problem.... was explained on previous pages but right click at top and customise... and then you can change the position of the home buttons and where the tabs are...
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

Monty wrote:
KatrynKat wrote:how do you get your home buttons so that they are together and on the left hand side?
right click on the menu bar >> customize and drag them to where you want
GreyWolf wrote:Scrue you guys, I got google to help me!
lurk more
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

Does all your add-ons still work after the update? i didn't see the add-on checker after update?
Spoiler: (show)
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Spoiler: (show)
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

nope....
some of them don't have compatible versions with FF 4...
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

DeathStrike wrote:Does all your add-ons still work after the update? i didn't see the add-on checker after update?
There was a checker. I only had one addon not supported, but I just had to manually install an update.
Siemens

Post by Siemens »

DeathStrike wrote:Does all your add-ons still work after the update? i didn't see the add-on checker after update?
No, the photobucket one doesnt work :( also the orbit thing doesnt work.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I had a lot not supported but I am sure it will not be long before they are
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Post by Monty »

Siemens wrote:
use flashgot for tying in Orbit
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

Siemens wrote:
+ 1 to photobucket....
it's the long way for us now....