Tales of Monkey Island 1-5 review

Any news articles that the G3AR team posts will go in here.
Drakonis
G3AR Online Content Editor

Tales of Monkey Island 1-5 review

Post by Drakonis »

Gaming
It’s a mega monkey blowout on Steam. Five new episodes of Guybrush Threepwood’s antics and two special edition remakes of the original two titles makes for a whole lot of monkey. While most Monkey fans will agree the franchise lost so much after the transition to 3D, it was not the graphics at fault but rather a lacklustre exploitation of a franchise sacred to PC gamers. Everyone expected the worst when Lucas Arts recently handed over the creative reins to Telltale and it’s safe to say we were wrong
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
My opinion, not the mag's
PureFire

Re: Tales of Monkey Island 1-5 review

Post by PureFire »

Full product specifications and other data can be viewed in the September (162) issue of PCFormat Magazine??

WTF? arent you reporting this 2 months too late? seeing as the november issue is already out?
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Re: Tales of Monkey Island 1-5 review

Post by KillerByte »

PureFire wrote:Full product specifications and other data can be viewed in the September (162) issue of PCFormat Magazine??

WTF? arent you reporting this 2 months too late? seeing as the november issue is already out?
We do not put pieces from the mag online until after the mag has been pulled from shelf.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.