UV cable tubing

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
Pino

UV cable tubing

Post by Pino »

i want to buy uv cable tubing but dont know where i live in jhb (must be from SA not imports pls) :) thanx
Azgard
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Azgard »

Try out this site www.modshop.co.za

They have some really cool stuff, don't know if its imported or not though, I think most of it is.
Pino

Post by Pino »

thx Azgard but i dont see any cable tubing allz i c is el wire and fans and other stuff :(
Azgard
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Azgard »

Sorry about that. I remember that site had lots of colourful and pretty things for your pc :)

I didn't know they didn't have UV tubing, good luck finding some
Pino

Post by Pino »

thx Azgard but i found a site! :) a very stupid one :( a very very very stupid one :cry: seeing they have exactly what i want but they dont give a price (it's in SA) and no e-mail how to pay and how to get. So i am back to block one :? .If anyone knows where i can get uv cable tubing pls tell me where.
n00b

Post by n00b »

WTF do you mean when you say they are stupid - i dunno what you mean by uv cabling - but frontosa and corex sells a uv reactive sleeving kit made by vantec and to buy from them or most other sites (who by the way are not stupid) FFS you need to be a dealer or you need to e-mail them to find out about a reseller in your area - you cannot buy directly from the wholesaler - so look at that site again im sure that they have e-mail so they will be able to tell you who to order from

wholesalers will only give you info about the product and not the price since you will still need to pay the reseller his margin and if you have a friend who is a reseller he can get it for you cheaply

revo-tech will also soon have a whole range of UV-REACTIVE parts imported in so watch them for news too
Pino

Post by Pino »

UV cable tubing/sleeve/stuff u put around the molex cables!. And also i checked the site no adress no contact number, and i didnt say! corex and that other shop was stupid!. If u will read my msg over pls u will notice i was talking about 1 SITE[/u][/b]!.
n00b

Post by n00b »

"k" sorry for my agressive reply but anyway im sure that you will find what you are looking for at corex or frontosa - heres a link for the item at frontosa http://www.frontosa.co.za/IT/vantec/cablesleeving.htm (click blue text for the link) - these guys wont give you a price since they are the wholesalers but they will tell you about a dealer in your area who can order the item for you
Pino

Post by Pino »

Double post sorry,i am also very sorry for my reply i hope u'll get over it :P and soon understand gibberish the that i type that i call text :lol: well anyhoo thx n00b for trying :) .
pSychoSis

Post by pSychoSis »

Hi Pino

Try going to www.pcshopping.co.za

I dont know if they have the cables u need, but its worth a look, seeing that it is such a brilliant site!!

Good Luck
Pino

Post by Pino »

Thx,alot for your help pSychoSis.
:D (happy Pino)
Jesus loves you , But you are still a n00b.
pSychoSis

Post by pSychoSis »

Hi Again :)

Look around here aswell. They have a lot of cool stuff :D

Later...