Who rocks PHP round here?

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
Buddha

Who rocks PHP round here?

Post by Buddha »

Hey Guys,

Im sending this mail shout out to try and source some php developers for updates on a project we have been working on. Its based on PHPDevShell (which is an amazingly built OpenSource project headed up by a South African :P)

Anyway onto the 'details'. The web application is built on PHPDevShell. You can find out more about PHPDevShell here. We have a couple of modules we want to add to it but need some extra hands. The project is in the tourism industry and is shaping up to be quite the talk of the town when its done :P

If you are interested in working with us, please email your skillz and your rates to ruark*@*rubiksroom.com with 7568616d6269 in the subject line.

Just to let you know this isnt spam (with an email subject line like that :P ) - we have worked with large SA companies like Sterns and Isilumko

MOD NOTE: http://forums.pcformat.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=18752 the PM links are broken, hence me not sending this via PM

Regards,
Last edited by Buddha on 10 Mar 2010, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
Prime

Re: Who rocks PHP round here?

Post by Prime »

The PM links are broken because they date from the days of the PHP nuke system we had. If you ask an admin nicely, they may be able to fix it.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

Done :P
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

I will update the links when I get home tonight, also do some when I am at work today ;-)
Temporary Absence