Lost cd?

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Tiza

Lost cd?

Post by Tiza »

Hey guys

I bouth left 4 dead from my friend but he lost the cd so I only have the case and CD. I have heard you can download it from steam but with my cap it is pretty much impossible and will be cheaper just buying the game again...

Does anyone know of any local sites or somewhere where i can get the install files for L4d?

Thanks
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Re: Lost cd?

Post by Monty »

Just find someone who has the game on steam and get the game files from them, its easier and you will have all the updates and such (provided they keep their games up to date)
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

OK no one I know has the files, approximately how big do you think the install files will be if I download it from Steam?
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

i have the files but where do you stay ????
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

bought = procuring an item or service by means of exchanging mutually agreed upon currency.
bouth = a contraction of the phrase "balls in the mouth".

Your call.