Wi-Fi add-on gives free access to hotspots

Anything to do with online stuff goes here.
jee

Wi-Fi add-on gives free access to hotspots

Post by jee »

fring’s new WeFi add-on provides you with easy and free access to millions of Wi-Fi hotspots straight from your mobile devices, saving you valuable time looking for somewhere to logon, and providing you with affordable internet access while traveling either locally or internationally, for business or leisure.

To get the new WeFi add-on on your Symbian or Windows Mobile Device, you’d need to download fring’s latest version here. In order to locate and access millions of hotspots in your area, simply subscribe to the WeFi add-on from the add-ons tab within fring and start locating Wi-Fi hotspot closest to you, automatically, using your handset’s GPS, or manually by typing in any address worldwide.

Developers can start creating their own add-on’s today by using fring’s developers site where they’ll find the fring API documentation, code samples and open source add-ons (twitter and last.fm) which they can use to leverage their current web expertise (e.g. PHP, .NET, Java) to create their own mobile internet applications using the same tools they’d use to create any web application.
http://www.fring.com/blog/?p=1099
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: Wi-Fi add-on gives free access to hotspots

Post by Tribble »

Thanks jee - that could be very useful. Going to look at the linky now.
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Re: Wi-Fi add-on gives free access to hotspots

Post by Monty »

fring is very nice. I used to use it before i got slick and skype mobile
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.