South African Overclocking Team Recruiting

Push it to the max but make sure that you keep it cool!
Gouhan

South African Overclocking Team Recruiting

Post by Gouhan »

Hi all.
The South African Overclocking Team is recruiting capable and enthusiastic overclockers. In the last 5 months or so the team (currently System Shock) has managed to increase its points from a paltry 400 odd to over 1,300 points. Where average points per user are concerned South Africa is doing significantly better than many of the larger other teams in the world. If you are eager and willing to take your overclocks to new heights drop me an e-mail at neo@ocl-star.com or catch me on msn at the same address.

In July the Team was in Hong Kong at the Asus AOCC event represented by Trax and seth, In September the Team was in Taipei at the Gigabyte GOCC also represented by Trax and seth. November will see the team once again in Taipei for the MSI MOA this time with the talents of seth and Vivi.

Let’s help put South Africa on the map by making it amongst the greatest overclocking communities in the world. (Read www.HWBOT.com )The competition is incredibly tough internationally, but we have some really great overclockers locally in all communities, so let’s show them how we do.

GSG
I34z1k

Re: South African Overclocking Team Recruiting

Post by I34z1k »

I uploaded some more scores last night :) Back to 33 points. Gotta work harder though.