Joomla Help Needed!!!!!

Get help on databases - MySQL, Oracle, Access, etc.
Smuroh

Joomla Help Needed!!!!!

Post by Smuroh »

Good day to you all...........

i have no clue where to ask this question, so i shall ask it here.

let me first start off with........i have this client that wants a site that can display multiple adverts (specials from multiple companies)...and they want an extensive search on the site for the specials

so i thought ok no worries (other issue is that not willing to buy components as they are just starting up) i found a component AdsManager and thought cool but it has allot of stuff i don't need, such as the login and register stuff.......

plus i cant seem to get the colors to change.......

so please i am busy pulling out my hair trying to find something that will work, is their anyone out their that can help me edit AdsManager or knows of another component i can use......

from one stressed designer
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Good afternoon Smuroh. Welcome to PC Format. Please don't violate any rules or you shall suffer the wrath of our very own Vernron 2 Koekemoer.

In reply to your question, I feel compelled to ask whether you have searched through the Joomla extensions database? Can we assume that you have done so?
Smuroh

Post by Smuroh »

yes i have gone through a hell of a lot of extensions, nothing seems to be doing what i need it to do....

do you have any advice?