Presentation CD

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
boerenooi

Presentation CD

Post by boerenooi »

Im wondering if anyone could help me. My client needs a presentation thing on a CD, but not something that just goes on its own, something with links so you can choose what you want to see, like a website. I managed to get a joomla site on CD and it works well to give out to clients, but we sit with the problem that it opens up in a browser. Does anyone know of nice software that I can use to create a presentation like this that would not have to open up in a browser? It doesnt have to be website software, it can be anything.
Forum Points: 3200
AcidT

Post by AcidT »

Hi There

There is huge ammount of different CD Autorun software packages out there. If you go to Google and search for "CD Autorun Software" you will find quite a number of replies.

Try to find out from Cameron which software they use to compile the menu system for the PC Format cover disk.

You should be able to use it as well to compile your presentation. Just find out from your client if he wants the CD to open automatically each time he inserts it into a PC.
AcidT

Post by AcidT »

You should also be able to use flash to create the presentation but I do not have a lot of experience with it.
boerenooi

Post by boerenooi »

Hey AcidT, thank you. Ill ask Cameron. I can also not do flash. The client wants it to open automatically, yes. thanx again.
Forum Points: 3200
AcidT

Post by AcidT »

Pleasure

Just trying to help...
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

Flash is your best bet.
we(where I work) do these. Made one today on fact.
PM me if you want details.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken