EVGA launches Precision O/C your EVGA Card

Push it to the max but make sure that you keep it cool!
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

EVGA launches Precision O/C your EVGA Card

Post by Anakha56 »

http://www.evga.com/articles/405.asp
EVGA Precision

EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
Features:
Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's (up to 4 supported)
Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
Ability to choose different skins, with more coming soon
Will give it a run when I get home. Like the fact that it will work with the G15 :)

You have to be a member of the EVGA site in order to get it and luckily for me I am :).
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

:( I'm too lazy to sign up :P
Kennyisalive

Post by Kennyisalive »

This is nice IM downloading now will try it when I get home
Don't Click me
Forum Points:10018000
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Eh look at that, its a dumbed down version of Rivatuner

:lol:

No offense to evga...
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

problem with Riva is that its not end-user friendly. If you dont know what you are looking for in Riva you can be scared off, EVGA allows for the end-user to O/C with little learning curve. Also its light on memory :wink:
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

There is nothing hard about using Rivatuner.
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

True in a sense Anakha56, but there is also a platefuls of how to's on the net for riva :wink:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

true Riva is easy to use for people who know what to look for eg:

When you start up Riva you are given a screen which shows you target adapter and driver settings windows. From there you have to then decide where to go in order to O/C, once you have made your choice then clicked on the down arrow you are given even more options now none of them say "overclocking" so its a click and find scenario. Once found you can then O/C.

EVGA's tool you startup and hey presto you can O/C see the difference? You also dont need to go and look for guides to get what you want its all there in front of you.

When you want to O/C do you want to go through a set of menus or would you rather just launch straight into it? Thats what it boils down to.