The may cover

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

KillerByte wrote:
DeanMF wrote:why not KB?
why not what?
Why not alternate the covers?
Zana

Post by Zana »

MIA wrote:If we're going to see men in leotard type clothes, then you can kiss my subscription goodbye :crazy:
hmm like Borat :lol:

Hmm about Alternating the covers, well some people like masculinity, where others like feminity... the Mars and the Venus... then Earth in between... :lol:

I think it would be great to be fair... and a cover is just a cover...in past posts, some people bend the cover when they read... what is most imortant is the content and Dee DVD :wink: Well the cover of some past issues, like the model in the silver outfit mag... somehow, has not placed itself in with all the other PCF mags in my collection... she is always lying on top of my scanner, acting as room decor, and keeping my scanner free from dust... with a fairy sitting on top of her, "paper weight" :D ...

yup i am strange...
:love1:
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com
sigma

Post by sigma »

Strange in South Africa? Sorry, no such thing exists. Everybody in SA is strange, so being strange is actually being normal here. Hope that clarifies things.
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

maxxis wrote:
KillerByte wrote:
DeanMF wrote:why not KB?
why not what?
Why not alternate the covers?
Exactly.

i dont say have scantly clad males in leotards and bulges, but whats wrong with a male on the cover?
Forum Points: 25 618 :)
jee

Post by jee »

yes please, no leotards 8O even i draw the line there *grins* but a hunk in a jeep shirt with a twa in jeans... i will even buy two :D
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Zana

Post by Zana »

Hmm i reformatted my PC, loaded windows,. and then the crappy task fo installing the wanted programs one by one... :(
I then came onto the PCF disks, started through when they used to be on CD roms, then worked through the one sided DVDs, then onto the double sided DVDs then onto thje DVDs where the Flash screen was great, where it had the cover model in the background, i actualy memorised the contents of the DVD to the model, different face activated my stored memory.. not the memory on pc, btw.. lol but my memory. Thats why i know whats on each DVD from by just looking at the figure, like the disk had presonality features which i could relate to and remember... Then it starts changing the one from 2 months ago... i felt :puke:
Especialy side 2 , screen shot was anoying and eye sore and side one ignited a nightmare... while asleep that night...

So i wonder what its on the backgrounds on this month's disks, if anyone managed to get them out without braking them.. lol
Love and hugs
Danielle
((^_^))

Oh by the way i was only making a joke about suggesting a Borat type cover for the mag... ((giggles))...

But one thing has bugged me.... how does the model people feel about it getting told to get lost ? 8O
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Zana

Post by Zana »

sigma wrote:Strange in South Africa? Sorry, no such thing exists. Everybody in SA is strange, so being strange is actually being normal here. Hope that clarifies things.
Well i am not supposed to be in South Africa or better stated, I am not supposed to be on this Planet in the first place, so excuse me and my differences... since i find all humans crazy... :oops: and you probably feel the same way with me..

Love and hugs
Danielle
((^_^))
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

jee wrote:yes please, no leotards 8O even i draw the line there *grins* but a hunk in a jeep shirt with a twa in jeans... i will even buy two :D
But I don't have a jeep shirt.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

DeanMF wrote:whats wrong with a male on the cover?
Well played, person who enjoys same-sex relations.
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

jamin_za wrote:
lol
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

jamin_za wrote:
Did fag become a bad word now? 8O
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

DeanMF wrote:Did fag become a bad word now? 8O
Well, if two heterosexual males are joking with each other, I feel the word is acceptable within the context of male bonding.

However, when myself, a heterosexual male, addresses you, a clearly homosexual male (judging by your support of a non-pixelated male on the cover) - then the word becomes a derogatory term.
I don't want to be that guy :P

Back OT: Sanity is prevailing it seems :D The poll is reflecting the wants of the average PCF reader quite well. 52% want the hot model over the pixelated dude and the graphics card. I cant say I am surprised.
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

I love you jamin
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

*** awkward silence ***