Mesh...

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Mesh...

Post by DarkRanger »

Hi guys,

Just want to find out where I can find mesh locally.

Like these. But the small holes. Like that uses on the CM 690.

Reason I'm asking, is because I recieved an AeroCool GateWatch last night for free. So I want to take of the silver cover and make a mesh cover for it so it fits in with my case.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

PS: DJV has got some of that mesh, but he's got the silver ones... I want black!! :mrgreen:
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

You cant unless you buy some from someone who was brought in. I wish AC Ryan would appoint a supplier in this country.
DarkRanger

Post by DarkRanger »

NNNNOOOOOooOOOoo.... Crap...

Sucks... Anyhow, thanks skidd

OH, it doesn't have to be AC Ryan, it can be any make of mesh.
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Well in that case try some of the metal shops around you. You never know all I know is this kind of mesh is expenvise and a little hard to work with.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Skidd wrote:You cant unless you buy some from someone who was brought in. I wish AC Ryan would appoint a supplier in this country.
NomadicIT has an account with them (Nomadic even sent me the pricelist:P ). But it's just not worth the effort for Nomadic, apparently. Ordering from Performance-PCs is pretty much your best option.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
DarkRanger

Post by DarkRanger »

Cobus from Nomadic stripped his m for me last year when I asked him for proof that a 1.9TDI Sportline can go 250KPH+, so I don't think he's gonna do any favours for me, and I'm not going to be supporting him in anything, so Importing is the best option. DJV, could you check for the product number on the AC Ryan mesh. Just want to make sure I get the right stuff.

Thanks