Made up for Raidmax Dragon Sagittarius (100% Complete)

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Case looks good. Nice.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
psYChowIt

Post by psYChowIt »

that looks allot better than I expected the colours are really vibrant to! Good job!
StoneIce

Post by StoneIce »

I am so happy. All the time when i walked into my room . It look NICE!!! . I think this worth while. Only cost me R.110.00 To paint it takes 2 months and cost R.800. It also look Very nice when it painted. I am not a good painter.
Samsung T260 26' LCD . Intel i7 920 D0 . Asus P6T Deluxe Palm OC . Dominator & OCZ 6GB DDR 3 1600Mhz . ATI/AMD HD5850 . Razer Mamba . Logitech G11
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

who applied the sticker? cos I know that can be a right pain, bubbles and all...
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

StoneIce wrote:O yes Maxxis, thanks for your help.

http://www.deviantart.com/ got amazing Picture !!!.
Deviant art is the only place where you can get cool Dragon Pics. my collection is setting at over 2000 pics...

Nice case, I envy you now :wink: :lol:
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Post by DarkRanger »

Looks very good Stone!! Love it. I might just do that with my CM Stacker... Very nice indeed.

[OT] Guys, do yourself a favour and read everything StoneIce says in a borat tone... It's hilarious [/OT]
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

nm
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger »

DarkRanger wrote:[OT] Guys, do yourself a favour and read everything StoneIce says in a borat tone... It's hilarious [/OT]
:lol:
ASUS P5K Delux Wifi || Intel Core 2 Duo 3ghz e6850 || 4gb Mushkin XP 1066mhz DDR2 CL4 || 2x Sapphire ATI HD3870 512mb Crossfire || OCZ StealthXstream 600w || 500gb WD || 2x120gb WD Raid 0 || Thermaltake Xaser III Lanfire || Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers || Samsung Syncmaster 226BW 22" LCD "S" Panel ||
Dust

Post by Dust »

Your case came out great man. Minimum effort, maximum effect! I like.

Now would we get trouble for using game art? Like characters or cars from games? Even maybe the actual game logo?

Hmmm, I'm getting an idea here.
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Stoneace did you ask the permission of the artist you raped these pictures from? If not so I suggest you do and if he declines I hate to be you.

Deviantart is very strict in the use of other people’s art for things like this and they have policies in place to prevent such things like this!

I suggest you contact the artist and tell him/her what you have done and see if the artist approves.
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger »

Or just keep quiet about it and I'm sure they wont find out... unless someone rats you out..
ASUS P5K Delux Wifi || Intel Core 2 Duo 3ghz e6850 || 4gb Mushkin XP 1066mhz DDR2 CL4 || 2x Sapphire ATI HD3870 512mb Crossfire || OCZ StealthXstream 600w || 500gb WD || 2x120gb WD Raid 0 || Thermaltake Xaser III Lanfire || Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers || Samsung Syncmaster 226BW 22" LCD "S" Panel ||
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

DarkRanger wrote:[OT] Guys, do yourself a favour and read everything StoneIce says in a borat tone... It's hilarious [/OT]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Dude you've got me in stitches! :lol:
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Scavenger wrote:Or just keep quiet about it and I'm sure they wont find out... unless someone rats you out..
Yeah.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Its only really a problem if you copy the image with the intention of making commercial use of it or to gain financially from.

This shouldnt be a problem. Skidd. No need to say he raped it from the artist.
StoneIce

Post by StoneIce »

Raped from a artrist. No that picture is for everyone. There is a special link for download from DevianART website. It free. Thanks to DevianART too hehe.

If you copy someone painting and for sale a copy of the painting to someone. That not good.

Darkranger: With your CM Stacker case, that will be a nice idea too. That case is big. I will love to to see how your case with a big vinyl sticker.
and em why you said that ?
[OT] Guys, do yourself a favour and read everything StoneIce says in a borat tone... It's hilarious [/OT]
Last edited by StoneIce on 20 Jan 2008, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Samsung T260 26' LCD . Intel i7 920 D0 . Asus P6T Deluxe Palm OC . Dominator & OCZ 6GB DDR 3 1600Mhz . ATI/AMD HD5850 . Razer Mamba . Logitech G11
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Sigh :roll:
I suggest all of you go to deviant art and read their Terms of service and their copyright policy

To put it blintly:

"In most cases it does not matter how much of the material you have used. Whether it's a single frame, a few moments of audio, a short clip of video or any other sampling it's still considered to be copyrighted and you still require the owner's permission for use.

It doesn't matter how you obtained the material, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.

It doesn't matter whether or not you've credited the proper owner, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.

It doesn't matter if you are not selling it or making a profit, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.

It doesn't matter if you can find other people using things without permission, it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission.

It doesn't matter if you've edited it a little bit or made a few alterations, if it's recognizable it's still considered copyrighted and you still need permission. "

So its not "free" for everyone to use and download! I have been a member of deviantart for a very long time and pay to be a contributing member too! As a subscriber I abide by these rules and I suggest you people do the same!
NealeDeadlyAlien
Registered Bush Snake Facehugger

Post by NealeDeadlyAlien »

Hmmm somewhat I do agree with skidd...

I have been a member of deviant art for 3 years and my art will be going on their sometime when I get a scanner. To be honesy I rather have the person asking me for my permission if he could use my art on his PC...

IMHO :wink:
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

ROFL @ STONEICE's posts. and obviously his avvy too.
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Yeah, his posts are awesome. :lol:
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

I say again - it's a DIGITAL PRINTER and NOT a plotter! :evil: :x

To get stikers like those you'll have to go to a Sign/Graphics store and ask them to print the images on vinyl.

Best have the guys print on polymeric or cast vinyl. The standard vinyl that everyone uses SHRINKS!!! Plus you need to coat the vinyl in either Luminex or stick clear vinyl over the sticker to protect it from minor scrathes.

Once again, I know - I work at a sign shop and run the digital printer. 8)

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
StoneIce

Post by StoneIce »

shinji-aoi wrote:I say again - it's a DIGITAL PRINTER and NOT a plotter! :evil: :x

To get stikers like those you'll have to go to a Sign/Graphics store and ask them to print the images on vinyl.

Best have the guys print on polymeric or cast vinyl. The standard vinyl that everyone uses SHRINKS!!! Plus you need to coat the vinyl in either Luminex or stick clear vinyl over the sticker to protect it from minor scrathes.

Once again, I know - I work at a sign shop and run the digital printer. 8)
I know n printer is smaller than a Plotter. There is a digital Plotter dude. ai
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

.... :x

Digital printers are much bigger than plotters, bru. There are digital printers that print up to 6m wide.

Yes I know about plotters (digital & analogue). :x

End of Story.

BTW - the graphics look cool. :roll: :wink:

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
Samaya

Post by Samaya »

Now that does look nice. I think I should do it to one of my future mods
StoneIce

Post by StoneIce »

shinji-aoi wrote:.... :x

Digital printers are much bigger than plotters, bru. There are digital printers that print up to 6m wide.

Yes I know about plotters (digital & analogue). :x

End of Story.

BTW - the graphics look cool. :roll: :wink:

Mmmm o ok. wow that much be a BIG PRINTER. 8O So what kind printer is it?
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Post by DarkRanger »

StoneIce, please read your posts before posting, make sure that they make sense. Everytime I read your stuff I automatically read it Borat style. And it's FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing3: :laughing3: