When will the 1st edition of PC Format 2004 be available?

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
KikAsH

When will the 1st edition of PC Format 2004 be available?

Post by KikAsH »

Hey all,

Let me just start by saying that I think PC Format is a great mag and all concerned over there in your offices have done a superb job with supplying us with an informative & educational publication.

I was just wondering, when will the first edition for 2004 be available? I only ask as it feels like forever since I purchased the holiday edition and i'm starting to get some serious PC Format withdrawel symptoms here :(

I know that you guys work damn hard to put the mag together every month and like everyone else are also entitled to take leave ( which i'm assumming is the case over the festive season ).

Please at least give us, your faithful and devoted readers, a clue as to how much longer we're gonna be left hanging.

THx
MonicanSpy

Post by MonicanSpy »

Yowzer! You live in Joburg and here in Sabie it is out already.... :lol: Dude, you guys are falling behind. :P
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Its been out for a while in JHB.

Check the Case mod section ........AlienCase .............. ME WANT 8O
KikAsH

Post by KikAsH »

hmmm..... I get the feeling that the distribution channels missed out on my usual place of purchase!!!........ Which means i'm actually gonna have to venture further away from my PC's than my usual trip to my local Pick 'n Pay ...... even worse, I may have to go into a mall and interact with real people (shudder) 8O :lol:

My bad :oops: ..... guess i'm just gonna have to get of my lazy butt and go and find one... thx guys
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

K, enjoy the outside world. Come back safe and tell us about it.