Liquid Cooling

Push it to the max but make sure that you keep it cool!
Fallen

Post by Fallen »

schase, thats only one persons oppinion.

I totally agree that people should first do their own research and just post here to get some final oppinions. I know ive googled a couple of topics to sht and at the end you just want to post it on a forum to bounce around some thoughts.

The idea of loads of redundant threads also doesnt make sense, i agree. But its not the end of the world. If you dont want to answer a question that has been asked before, simply dont reply or refer him to the previous thread. Dont go on about how stupid the question is. All your doing is spoiling it for the other users.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Fallen wrote:schase, thats only one persons oppinion.
I'm sorry, but if you think that "Thermaltake is rubbish" is only one person's opinion, you clearly have NOT Googled.
Fallen

Post by Fallen »

Im not reffering to Thermaltake. Im sure theres lots of people who dont like the brand. But only DAE JA VOO gave his thoughts within the first two posts, that doesnt mean the thread is over.
Last edited by Fallen on 13 Nov 2007, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.
Vampyre_2099

Post by Vampyre_2099 »

Once again, thanks Fallen

Ok, I'm sorry that I find it easier to just ask a question as opposed to googling for hours on end. Yes that makes me lazy and I'm sorry, I'll try harder.
I won't help him because he is continuously asking stupid questions and I am literally starting to think its someone playing a really lame joke.
If you're referring to me then please post links to the other threads which are "stupid questions" that I "continuously" ask
AND I LINKED TO THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM.
Yes I know you linked to the search on this forum, I can see that from the link.
Last edited by Vampyre_2099 on 13 Nov 2007, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
mybrute
myminicity
PCformat ZA Folding Stats

ImageImage
Spoiler: (show)
Desktop: Q8200 @ 2.33GHz ~ TRUE ~ DP35DP ~ 4GB Transcend Jetram RAM ~ Nvidia 8800GT ~ 250GB HDD
Notebook: T5550 @ 1.83GHz ~ 2GB RAM ~ ATI HD 2400 XT ~ 160GB HDD
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Fallen wrote:schase, thats only one persons oppinion.

I totally agree that people should first do their own research and just post here to get some final oppinions. I know ive googled a couple of topics to sht and at the end you just want to post it on a forum to bounce around some thoughts.

The idea of loads of redundant threads also doesnt make sense, i agree. But its not the end of the world. If you dont want to answer a question that has been asked before, simply dont reply or refer him to the previous thread. Dont go on about how stupid the question is. All your doing is spoiling it for the other users.
And even sometimes you wont find any help. But if you dont at least look at the first two or three results found when googling, nor reading the first 2 pages of the relevant forum section, dont get uppity and throw a hissy fit if people are not too helpful.
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Vampyre_2099 wrote:Ok, I'm sorry that I find it easier to just ask a question as opposed to googling for hours on end. Yes that makes me lazy and I'm sorry, I'll try harder.
Search the forum, it might take 10min.
Vampyre_2099 wrote:
i34z1k wrote:I won't help him because he is continuously asking stupid questions and I am literally starting to think its someone playing a really lame joke.
If you're referring to me then please post links to the other threads which are "stupid questions" that I "continuously" ask
I am referring to you. Your point being?

Vampyre_2099 wrote:
i34z1k wrote:AND I LINKED TO THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM.
Yes I know you linked to the search on this forum, I can see that from the link.
Congratulations. Use it.
Vampyre_2099

Post by Vampyre_2099 »

My point being that I would like proof of these "stupid question". If only I have learnt something from them then yes, they may be stupid but if the questions have answered someone elses question aswell then they not stupid, they're informative
mybrute
myminicity

ImageImage
Desktop: Q8200 @ 2.33GHz ~ TRUE ~ DP35DP ~ 4GB Transcend Jetram RAM ~ Nvidia 8800GT ~ 250GB HDD
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

I34z1k
Your a royal bottom hey, seriously. You, Gatsby and Slasher, are some of the most rotten apples in this forum, seriously, if we got rid of you 3, this forum wouldn't have any more flame wars.
Vampyre_2099

Post by Vampyre_2099 »

I would love to agree with doomextreme but I feel like staying out of this one, sorry bud
mybrute
myminicity

ImageImage
viceroy

Post by viceroy »

Doomextreme wrote:I34z1k
Your a royal bottom hey, seriously. You, Gatsby and Slasher, are some of the most rotten apples in this forum, seriously, if we got rid of you 3, this forum wouldn't have any more flame wars.
I can remember thinking the exact same thing about you.
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

Vampyre_2099 wrote:I would love to agree with doomextreme but I feel like staying out of this one, sorry bud
Yea, I am done here anyway.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Vampyre_2099 wrote:My point being that I would like proof of these "stupid question". If only I have learnt something from them then yes, they may be stupid but if the questions have answered someone elses question aswell then they not stupid, they're informative
Use the search function. If it's been asked more than 10 times, its a dumb question.
Wow, I love how I am always the main target <3!!!! But yea, I'm on fire. Ban me :roll:
Vampyre_2099

Post by Vampyre_2099 »

Dood, what makes you so cool that you can flame EVERYONE that just asks a simple question?

I joined this forum to LEARN and talk to people about my interest, computers. If I wanted to get flamed every time I asked something then I would join a random forum and talk absolute rubbish just to piss them off.
mybrute
myminicity

ImageImage
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

viceroy wrote:
About me?

Btw, hey ;) Haven't seen you on here for a few days.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Another thread gone to hell :roll:

Just read my first post. I know what i'm talking about when it comes to WC, and most people here will back me up regarding that (don't mistake my confidence for arrogance).

My first post answers this thread perfectly.

That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Vampyre_2099 wrote:Dood, what makes you so cool that you can flame EVERYONE that just asks a simple question?

I joined this forum to LEARN and talk to people about my interest, computers. If I wanted to get flamed every time I asked something then I would join a random forum and talk absolute rubbish just to piss them off.
EXACTLY!

1. I don't flame everyone. Just the people that are too bloody frikking lazy to use some initiative and SEARCH for something. I often support people who are WILLING and EAGER to learn, and that don't just SAP other people's knowledge.

2. I am starting to believe you are just looking for crap on here.
viceroy

Post by viceroy »

I34z1k wrote:
viceroy wrote:
About me?

Btw, hey ;) Haven't seen you on here for a few days.
nah dude...about doomextreme. Got no problems with you...

Been quite busy esp with work, and also with trying to get together claims and quotes and reports for my fried PC...Hopefully hear from the insurance today as to whether they're gonna pay out or not
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:Another thread gone to hell :roll:

Just read my first post. I know what i'm talking about when it comes to WC, and most people here will back me up regarding that (don't mistake my confidence for arrogance).

My first post answers this thread perfectly.

It was ripped out of hell in the first place.

+1.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

viceroy wrote:nah dude...about doomextreme. Got no problems with you...

Been quite busy esp with work, and also with trying to get together claims and quotes and reports for my fried PC...Hopefully hear from the insurance today as to whether they're gonna pay out or not
Cool man. Good luck hey. My insurance would never pay :\. :P Its cause I treat the less lazy people with respect :D
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

my 2 cent comment i joined this forum also to learn and help others of what i know but if i'm lazy im sure im gonna get flamed so thats that end of story

oh not forgeting i joined to spam :P
Vampyre_2099

Post by Vampyre_2099 »

^^ See bazik, see ^^
mybrute
myminicity

ImageImage
Triatium

Post by Triatium »

Right, why not just call this thread closed?

Vampyre, check the searches, Deja is an authority on water cooling by the looks of it, I haven't got a clue of personal experience, just theory, which won't help you here.

Seems a lesson was learnt today in general.
1x Athlon 64 3200+
1x Sapphire Pure Element mobo
1x 6600GT 256MB PCI-E
1x 1GB DDR2 800Mhz
1x 160GB SATA HDD
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

It was dead for two days... Nice Necro.