CD-Cover Mod

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
TheModDoctor

CD-Cover Mod

Post by TheModDoctor »

Hi there, I got tired of staring into the blank and boring front side of my case, so I got inspired by all the projects and mods that dae_ja_voo does, and decided that I will change this boring front side into something unique. Sorry that I don't post all my images here, because those with slow internet might wait a while for them to load. Hereis a gallery with some more pictures.

Here it is finished
Image[/img]

And afterwards I installed some LED's to really give the plexi some glow...
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

TheModDoctor, hes not the only modder on this forum... There are at least 6 of us here, sorry DAE no disrespect man. Just there are other guys that have put in alot of effort into their mods aswell.

Otherwise. cool
TheModDoctor

Post by TheModDoctor »

Oops I forgot to say: Thanks to DAE who helped and advised me while doing this mod! Thanks man! 8)
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

DoOb wrote:TheModDoctor, hes not the only modder on this forum... There are at least 6 of us here, sorry DAE no disrespect man. Just there are other guys that have put in alot of effort into their mods aswell.

Otherwise. cool
Yes, of course :) Many more guys here that mod too, and i'm sure some put more effort in to their work than i do, so no worries bru :D

No offense taken :)

TheModDoctor wrote:Oops I forgot to say: Thanks to DAE who helped and advised me while doing this mod! Thanks man! 8)
My pleasure :)
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Post by DarkRanger »

DoOb wrote:TheModDoctor, hes not the only modder on this forum... There are at least 6 of us here, sorry DAE no disrespect man. Just there are other guys that have put in alot of effort into their mods aswell.

Otherwise. cool
*cough* Jealous *cough* :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

DarkRanger wrote:

Otherwise. cool
*cough* Jealous *cough* :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Ya you can actually say that it is true, but thats all. leave it at that DR :wink:
Obituary

Post by Obituary »

Looks spiffy :D
http://www.transcendit.co.za/

[Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600]
[Asus P5N32e-Sli Mobo]
[8GB Hynix DDR2-800]
[750gb + 400gb + 320gb + 160gb SATA2 HDD]
[Nvidia 9800GTX]
[Raidmax Power 700W]
[Aztec Gaming Rig]
[Microsoft Razer Gaming Keyboard, Logitech MX518, 2x 300w Rocksonic Speakers + Rocksonic AMP]
[Acer 19" Wide LCD]
haja

Post by haja »

not bad, but I think more care could have been taken on the cuts, as they look a bit shoddy.

But if you are new to modding, its not a bad first try.