Steroids

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Animal

Steroids

Post by Animal »

Has any one of you guys ever used steroids or considered using it? I train with weights 5 days a week. The only products i'm using is Universal Animal Packs and Optimum Nutrition's Golden Whey Protein.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I know a few guys that did use steroids - now they are very sorry that they did. It did make a difference to their muscle mass but it affected them in other ways. Some - power lifters - are still using but keep saying that they are going to stop. Been saying that for 3 years that I have known them. They know how bad it is for them - but feel they will stop when the get to international comp level. By then it might be too late.

There are other things you can try that are kinder to your system - but they don't work as fast - oh and watch the aggression. Kinda takes hold of you?
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

LOL
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
WAJeff

Post by WAJeff »

Dude, just gym and eat creos like theres no tomorrow. I used to do that when I played rugby and worked like a bomb. Looked like a true beefcake back in the day!
Spicy-McHaggis

Re: Steroids

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

Animal wrote:Has any one of you guys ever used steroids or considered using it? I train with weights 5 days a week. The only products i'm using is Universal Animal Packs and Optimum Nutrition's Golden Whey Protein.
Read the affects that might have on!

My bro used it for a week until he found out what it actually does to u :P

These are the ingredients for the 44packs

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
MeercatMilker

Post by MeercatMilker »

If you use AAS in the right way it is not dangerous at all. The main problem people have is that they don't have a proper PCT after their cycle or they don't have something like Kessar or Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

The steroids that cause the most problems is the oral stuff and other toxic ones like Trenbolone.

Anavar (oxandrolone) on the other hand is extremely save and there is very little chance of bad side effects.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Re: Steroids

Post by D3PART3D »

Animal wrote:Has any one of you guys ever used steroids or considered using it? I train with weights 5 days a week. The only products i'm using is Universal Animal Packs and Optimum Nutrition's Golden Whey Protein.
Come on dude, don't be stupid. Ever heard of testicular cancer? seen Fight Club? You trying to impress some girl? What you gonna do without reproductive organs?

steroids = satan

geddit?
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
MeercatMilker

Post by MeercatMilker »

You cannot get testicular cancer from steroids, you can and will get testicular atrophy, but that is only temporary and your testicles will go back to normal size when you end your cycle.

Taking steroids to impress girls is a very stupid thing to do, you have to be very serious about your sport before anyone considers taking them.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Oh noes!!1!1!

My peener is too big! I think I need to take steroids and shrink that bad boy down a bit!

LOL

Steroids are for muscleheads who don't care about their bodies in the long term.
capanno

Post by capanno »

lol @ this thread. Image
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

MeercatMilker wrote:You cannot get testicular cancer from steroids, you can and will get testicular atrophy, but that is only temporary and your testicles will go back to normal size when you end your cycle.

Taking steroids to impress girls is a very stupid thing to do, you have to be very serious about your sport before anyone considers taking them.
You messed up my scare tactic. :(
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

I have been taking steroids for the past 2 years. I take twice a year 12 weeks on 12 weeks off.

There are side effects but at the same time there are substances you take to minimize the side effect.

Anabolics are not for everyone, so if you thinking of taking roids do your research before you take anything.

If taken the right way they are safe.

It does not matter what substance you take there are side effects, whether its cigarettes booze caffeine
MeercatMilker

Post by MeercatMilker »

Acidkidsa wrote:I have been taking steroids for the past 2 years. I take twice a year 12 weeks on 12 weeks off.

There are side effects but at the same time there are substances you take to minimize the side effect.

Anabolics are not for everyone, so if you thinking of taking roids do your research before you take anything.

It does not matter what substance you take there are side effects, whether its cigarettes booze caffeine
100% correct. Have you started your Testen and Deca cycle yet?
po10cy

Post by po10cy »

i dont take steroids, ill rather work the hard way to get my results that way i can be proud of it, i do however take USN fast grow to help aid my body as i got a extremely fast metabolic rate, i also eat large meals instead of many smaller ones throughout the day to help slow the rate down. i also do other activities to increase my fitness overall and not just pack on mass and bodyboarding being my no 1activity for that hehe other than that i dont see a need for using roids as i get the results i want from that, looking healthy and lean.
when in doubt, paddle out... ;)
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

MeercatMilker wrote:
Acidkidsa wrote:I have been taking steroids for the past 2 years. I take twice a year 12 weeks on 12 weeks off.

100% correct. Have you started your Testen and Deca cycle yet?
I did my Sus and Deca beginning of the year. I am about to start again
taking:
Testosterone enanthate 300mg X2 ml every week
Deca 350 x 1 ml everyweek
+ Dbol 30mg ED

PCT
Pregnyl
Clomid

Diet and training is the most important factor when cycling.
Buy itself steroids wont do anything.
Mozz

Post by Mozz »

100 bucks says this "animal" dude is between 15-17 yrs old... or atleast isn't fully phisically developed, and thinks he isn't "Big" enuff
If you're like older (mid to late 20's) then no prob... you'll understand what you getting into... and you will know if you not "big" enuff or not.

but all these school boys that use juice have serious issues about themselves, if you not big enuff (rubgy) play something else dammit and i i'll pray you loosers become sterile... And to parents that let the kids do it...
..........i'm not gonna swear......

Anyhow i realise i'm farting against thunder, but its my 2c
But when i was 17 i was wayyy too small and now i'm alot bigger and still fulling out alot... i'm not on any protien or steriods...one should jsut let thier body grow and i being pressured into taking the stuff in your school years is wrong, and its probably the cause of school violence?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Yip...

I too am against steroids... If you are a puny wimp, mother nature intended for you to be like that... Dont darnwell mess with nature... Same as with cloning...

But yeah, screw yourself up... minimizing the effect or not, steroids is NOT good for you...
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

Bud don't go for steriods but if you have already decided to use them go for Deca. At least buy quality roids
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
Ihsahn

Post by Ihsahn »

Slasher wrote:Yip...

I too am against steroids... If you are a puny wimp, mother nature intended for you to be like that... Dont darnwell mess with nature... Same as with cloning...

But yeah, screw yourself up... minimizing the effect or not, steroids is NOT good for you...
I agree with the steroids part, however you can grow even if you were a puny wimp it just takes a different kind of training proramme.
Who knows more about electricity than the Amish?
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

If you gym and train it is cool.... that is still natural growth... Not some medically forced growth in the system...

Im all for that too...
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

Steroids aren't as bad for you as they used to be. They still aren't good for you.

Side effects of Nandrolone (aka Deca)
Because nandrolone is not broken down into DHT, the deleterious effects common to most anabolic steroids on the scalp, skin, and prostate are lessened to a degree. The lack of alkylation on the 17α-carbon drastically reduces the drug's liver toxicity. Estrogenic effects resulting from reaction with aromatase are also mitigated as a result of the drug being a progestin, but effects such as gynaecomastia and reduced libido still occur in larger doses. Other side-effects can include erectile dysfunction (coined as "Deca D1ck") and cardiovascular damage, as well as several ailments resulting from the drug's effect of lowering levels of luteinizing hormone through negative feedback.
lol @ Deca D1ck!
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
MeercatMilker

Post by MeercatMilker »

Acidkidsa wrote: I did my Sus and Deca beginning of the year. I am about to start again
taking:
+ Dbol 30mg ED

PCT
Pregnyl
Clomid

Looks good to me, I see you use PGW stuff. Are you going to use Kessar in your cycle to minimize the estrogen buildup that Dbol will cause?
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

Slasher wrote:If you gym and train it is cool.... that is still natural growth... Not some medically forced growth in the system...

Im all for that too...
Fair enuff.. But if you serious about bodybuilding and KNOW WOT U DOING then its ok. Alot of guys at our gym use Decca and Winstrol, some see results some dont.

At the end of the day u still have to train, and follow a proper diet no matter what, remember roids is not a mircale, its merely and anabolic that helps your body grow at a faster rate. Which lots new research in steriods nowadays the side effects are getting minimal.

Oh and btw all my comments are based on hearsay... ive never had personal experience with these products.
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

I have known of a few of my mates using roids, most don't use any more and have had no ill effects so far...but there are exceptions. One of my mates started having major heart problems, apparently his heart was getting too big for his chest and this was a result of the roids that he was taking. Another mate of mind ended up in jail for the weekend after he assaulted his wife, he stopped taking roids shortly after that because of the roid-rage.

If you are going to take be careful and do your homework, know what you are getting yourself into because there is always the chance that it could end in tears.
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

Tiza wrote:Bud don't go for steriods but if you have already decided to use them go for Deca. At least buy quality roids
Would not advise anyone taking Deca by itself , unless you want to get shut down/deca d!ck .

Deca should always be taken with a testosteron with a dose than the Deca to prevent shut down.
MeercatMilker wrote:
Acidkidsa wrote: I did my Sus and Deca beginning of the year. I am about to start again
taking:
+ Dbol 30mg ED

PCT
Pregnyl
Clomid

Looks good to me, I see you use PGW stuff. Are you going to use Kessar in your cycle to minimize the estrogen buildup that Dbol will cause?
Yeah I have PGW stuff. Never used it before , hope its good.
I will be buying Kessar when the time comes...