PCF April 2007

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

I also subscribe and have for the last three years, I enjoy the mag, mistakes happen. It was like the "Sin" bible, it was printed with the commandment "Thou shalt commit adultery".
What gets to me is the glee that people have when the issue comes out, who will be the first to "spot the Ball/mistake.
So that's me and Ike you are still a troll, I live at 666 Satans Way, Devils Peak in Cape Town.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

LOL PCF is ... it is not good enuff <--Edited-- Not appropriate for this forum.> - Tel
ps. fanks for c&c on dvd now i will have to buy and use mag as fly-killer.

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

Gatsby
Why WHY why ?,please for all that is good stop it please ?
Temporary Absence
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

OKAY

SORY ABOUT CAPS

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007
Neon948

Post by Neon948 »

Nice Cover.
Desktop - Intel Q6600 @ 3Ghz (Can Go Up To 3.618Ghz), P5Q Deluxe, 4GB DDR2 1066 5-5-5-15, ATI 4870 1GB 775\1000, 2x 750 GB 32MB Cashe HDDs RAID0, Antec Nine Hundred, 750W PSU, GDM-FW900 (2304 x 1440).

Laptop - Dell 1720, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz T7300, 2.5GB DDR2 667 1x512GB, 17" (1920 x 1200).
Ike

Post by Ike »

lancelot wrote:I also subscribe and have for the last three years, I enjoy the mag, mistakes happen. It was like the "Sin" bible, it was printed with the commandment "Thou shalt commit adultery".
What gets to me is the glee that people have when the issue comes out, who will be the first to "spot the Ball/mistake.
So that's me and Ike you are still a troll, I live at 666 Satans Way, Devils Peak in Cape Town.
Who cares what you think. I will be here WAY after you.

BTW: I think I have the right to complain if the service I am receiving is bad. Nuff said....
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

IMHO if the mag is so bad that you can spend half your life complaining about it then don't buy it. If not then stop whining... PCF isn't part of our human rights in this country even though it is being run as such...

Next month when they give out a free copy of C&C 4 to make up for all the little mistakes you will be happy you didn't right off the mag (hopeful thinking :) )
If you are at your Wits End...
Severed Fifth - Changing the way the music industry works, one song at a time!
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

I've decided to go and get the mag anyway, regardless of those four pages. Mistakes happen.

I make them too, could explain why most of my time is spent debugging...

What's the rest of the mag like?
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Quote removed, inappropriate content. - Tel

That's actually hilarious.
Judas

Post by Judas »

Gromit wrote:
Judas wrote:I think the problem at the moment is that they just don't have enough manpower to have someone check the magazine carefully for errors before it goes to print. I'm helping them out with the editing and proof reading now, so hopefully these mistakes will be a thing of the past as of next month ;).
So were these pages accidently included?
I'm not quite sure how they made it into this month's mag - I didn't actually get to see this edition before going to print, I've just started helping out so I'll only be responsible for mistakes from May onwards :P.
'One will rarely err if extreme actions be ascribed to vanity, ordinary actions to habit, and mean actions to fear.'
- Friedrich Nietzsche

'Do not argue with Judas, nube, that would be foolish!'
- D3PART3D
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

Judas wrote:
I'm not quite sure how they made it into this month's mag - I didn't actually get to see this edition before going to print, I've just started helping out so I'll only be responsible for mistakes from May onwards :P.
That of course doesn't mean we can't blame you :wink:
Last edited by thEnaileDonE on 26 Mar 2007, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Mutiny outside Judas' house, tonight after the 8:00 movie.
Judas

Post by Judas »

thEnaileDonE wrote:
Judas wrote:
That off course doesn't mean we can't blame you :wink:
You mean "of course"?

I think I'm going to be good at this :lol:
Mikdog wrote:Mutiny outside Judas' house, tonight after the 8:00 movie.
You'll never find me! :sly:
'One will rarely err if extreme actions be ascribed to vanity, ordinary actions to habit, and mean actions to fear.'
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- D3PART3D
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

That's what I said ;) ... and it isn't going to help much to edit the off's to of if the page it was supposed to be on isn't printed ;)
Ike

Post by Ike »

All hail to our new dark lord, and ruler... Judas... (something doesn't fit in that line, but anyways)

*starts chanting* :P
Judas

Post by Judas »

thEnaileDonE wrote:That's what I said ;) ... and it isn't going to help much to edit the off's to of if the page it was supposed to be on isn't printed ;)
That's true... I'll be checking the final design too though, so if there's pages missing that's also my fault. In fact, all problems henceforth are my fault ;).
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- D3PART3D
thEnaileDonE

Post by thEnaileDonE »

Judas wrote:
thEnaileDonE wrote:That's what I said ;) ... and it isn't going to help much to edit the off's to of if the page it was supposed to be on isn't printed ;)
That's true... I'll be checking the final design too though, so if there's pages missing that's also my fault. In fact, all problems henceforth are my fault ;).
Proof... everything is Judas's fault... if I ever meet you I'm gonna have to kick your butt about this whole global warming issue :twisted:
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

What's up with all this extreme weather, Judas? Sheesh bru. Enough with the cyclones and hurricanes.
markman

Post by markman »

This is what it says on this site's homepage.

( . )’s the Tiberium Wars issue!
Don’t let your PC make you a sucka fool this April. Get your mitts on the super sexy April edition!.

I almost broke out into a sweat I did. :oops:
Judas

Post by Judas »

Mikdog wrote:What's up with all this extreme weather, Judas? Sheesh bru. Enough with the cyclones and hurricanes.
Okay, sorry about the weather guys - I know it's been rough, but I'm not going to stop the global warming until Bush pays me $1 000 000 000 000.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- D3PART3D
Dust

Post by Dust »

Guys I really don't think that 4 pages can spoil a whole magazine! So what if 4 pages have been repeated? I just looked at the march issue again and saw that there are 98 pages, so 98 - 4 = 94. So, it's not going to stop me from enjoying it. It's a mistake, the day one of you guys are 100% perfect, then and only then can you really complain.
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Dust stop sucking up. What a silly remark! Lance
lancelot wrote:Ike stop bloody trolling you fool, what do you care anyway, you can read them and have! Now leave it alone, let PCF sort out their own problems.
lancelot, I can't believe your a grown man. Why call him a fool? Why? Your like a primary school kid. Can't you make your point without resorting to cheap verbal attacks? Paying readers have the right to "troll" about anything their not happy with. I've noticed in your posts that you like to attack forum members. You need to grow up. May I suggest that maybe you need to learn a bit of respect? Lance

In addition, how can you ask him why he cares? Pcf has a reputation for mistakes and it is the duty of the readers to make themselves heard. Ike has made some relevant points. This is a huge mistake and one has to ask how it could have been overlooked. If anything, PCF staff should be on high alert after complaints they have received about previous issues.

Besides, your just a forum member with a few extra buttons so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time. So then why did you bother? Just to show your lack of anything decent? Lance

Learn respect? From who? You? Don't make me laugh. Going around editing peoples post with your own comments. Now thats disrespectful and most of the mods do it. You'll get no respect from me with stuff like this happening.
Last edited by cYcLIc on 27 Mar 2007, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
UndaGrad

Post by UndaGrad »

Dust wrote:Guys I really don't think that 4 pages can spoil a whole magazine! So what if 4 pages have been repeated? I just looked at the march issue again and saw that there are 98 pages, so 98 - 4 = 94. So, it's not going to stop me from enjoying it. It's a mistake, the day one of you guys are 100% perfect, then and only then can you really complain.
You're absolutely correct. Will get my copy ASAP.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Just bought a copy now. Hate the chick but love the smell...
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

cYcLIc and Ike, I am waiting for your replies to my PM's.