Can some1 help me with a job spec?

Get help on databases - MySQL, Oracle, Access, etc.
Buddha

Can some1 help me with a job spec?

Post by Buddha »

Hey there people

We are looking for some1 to take this possition @ work and do this big project.

I need to get the spec of the person together so that we can hunt. This is a permanet position for a UK based company with HUGE growth oppertunities (to work alongside me for one ) in the newly created wedevelopment devision that im heading up. (this is a CPT based job)

If you look @ this image

Youll see what we need to be developed. The area in red needs to be done. There is a foundation of the system in place, but we need the person to take it further.

They will need to be guru's in:

PHP
mySQL

Now, what else do you think needs to be in the jobspec? the userlogin area will need to be SSL'd etc... so the person will need to have some form of experiance in that.

Anything else you can think of?

-buddha
Mow

Post by Mow »

Hey,

I can to SSL and SQL but no real PHP ex.
Have a lookout for somone and i'll get back to you .
Asus Rampage Formula : E8400@4000 : 4GB Mushkin Frostbite @1066/5.5.5.15/TRD6
Sapphire 4870 Toxic 1GB: Coolermaster HAF : BlackIce360 Rad : Apogee GT : DTek-Customs Rez.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

Thanks for the quick response sir mow.

im trying 2 format the requirments for this job (cos its company policy to send out 2 the job shop places also... so i need to format the specs for the job.) but i would prefer NOT to give them their comish... hehe..

So if i cna hire some1 online thats wicked... but the reason for the thread is actually to get some help nailing down the reqirements for this job.

any help there?

-buddha
Mow

Post by Mow »

Tell you what, Drop me a mail with the details and i'll have a look. Cant really make out the image ... ill pm my address.
Sapphire 4870 Toxic 1GB: Coolermaster HAF : BlackIce360 Rad : Apogee GT : DTek-Customs Rez.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

PM SENT.

still open 2 suggestions

-buddha
Mow

Post by Mow »

Sorry dude , no reply from the man.
Looks alright as you have it, judging from the experience i have with this sort of thing.