Need to get a gaming mouse pad!

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
juDge

Need to get a gaming mouse pad!

Post by juDge »

Hi guys, im looking for a place i can buy a gaming mouse pad in Cape Town.
any info would be great, thnx
Intel Corei5 2500 3.3GHZ
8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333mhz Ram
Asus P8H67-M Motherboard
MSI 570GTX-Twin-Frozr-III Power Edition OC
Coollermaster HAF 922 Case
Coollermaster Extreme 550w PSU
Samsung 24" LED S24A350H 2ms
kraven

Post by kraven »

Yes, I would also like to know~!
The Anime Society that\'ll influence the SA scene: http://www.genshiken.uct.ac.za
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

PC game world? They might have, they are very expensive though.

It also depends where about in Cape Town? There is this great PC shop in Edgemead, close to bothasig?
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
NinjaTic

Post by NinjaTic »

if you don't mind buying stuff online:

http://www.buycomputers.co.za/default.a ... ccessories

computersonly also have an "XtreamPAD" that looks pretty decent.

I bought one when I was down in Durban at an internet cafe, maybe your local spots there in CT will have? :?
neon_chameleon wrote:

Im 22 next week and I cant commit to what Im going to eat for breakfast. I mean cereal is so boring but its quick, and eggs take forever to make and theres the toast to make sure you dont burn....
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Hey there..

I should have made one of these threads last time, I too was looking for a nice gaming pad...

Too late now though because I already bought one. I got the Razer Mantis Speed edition mouse pad. Thus far its worked pretty good, though I am no master, I just buy the mouse pad so I don't have to resort to throwing a damn yellow pages on the table to use as an ''alternative''

So of course I would suggest you get this mouse pad, though one set back would be to make sure you get a hell lot of space when you go lanning, because the mouse pad takes about an A3 page of space... (It's really huge but it still looks awesome)

I bought mine from Kalahari.net, and I do recommend them, took some time before they got stock but once they got it, it was posted and I received it the next day... Set me back roughly R135 btw...

Razer Mantis Speed edition Pad
Razer Mantis Control edition Pad

There 2 editions to the mouse pads, I got the speed, but frankly I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two...

Note : You can always get a steel or glass mouse pad, but personally, I think lugging around a damn solid mouse pad to a Lan is a bit annoying...
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

The difference between the two is supposed to be sensitivity. The speed one is for higher sensitivity game types, like FPS and Action games. The control is for lower sensitivity types like RPGs and RTS games. Though honestly I don't think there will be a issue if you play a RPG on the speed pad. If you decide to buy one, you should just go for the one you think looks the coolest.
Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?
kraven

Post by kraven »

Im getting him
The Anime Society that\'ll influence the SA scene: http://www.genshiken.uct.ac.za