Why does every Star Wars game review...

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Why does every Star Wars game review...

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

...have to lead to Star Wars prequel movie bashing? PCF's reviewers really seem to hate Episode 1 to 3 so much that they just can't pass up the opportunity to bash them and proclaim how abysmal they were. Well guess what, I don't complain about Attack of the Killer Tomatoes at every opportunity I get, so could John Walker please get a grip and move on with his life.

And for the record, the Lego Star Wars 2 demo did not last for 5 minutes on my PC, it is completely and utterly lame... unless you're 5 years old. :evil:

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

Maybe cos they suck. Just an opinion.

Jokes dude, Star Wars is the shizzol, everyone else who tjoons otherwise must gaan le.

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

I don't care what anyone says, Lego Star Wars rocks.
Leigh

Re: Why does every Star Wars game review...

Post by Leigh »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:...have to lead to Star Wars prequel movie bashing? PCF's reviewers really seem to hate Episode 1 to 3 so much that they just can't pass up the opportunity to bash them and proclaim how abysmal they were.
I'd hazard a guess and say that's because many game reviewers are ultra hardcore geeks. Those guys who were the ones most offended by the prequels. They need to get a life and you need to start ignoring their rants!
human slave in an insect nation
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Like in one of the SIMPSONS episodes where the comic-book guy goes to see the new STAR WARS film, comes out and says he hates it, that's the fifth time he's watched it today and it still sucks, and he goes back in again to watch it again.

Anyways, LEGO STAR WARS rocked my party. It was awesome! Maybe because I played it widescreen 2-player. Awesome animation and a v. good sense of humour. I liked it.
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

Mikdog wrote:Like in one of the SIMPSONS episodes where the comic-book guy goes to see the new STAR WARS film, comes out and says he hates it, that's the fifth time he's watched it today and it still sucks, and he goes back in again to watch it again.
lol, that is good comedy!!

I have only watched the 1st episode.. I have them all on DVD now except Revenge of the Sith, which I am currently in the process of organising. I am going to watch them all now that I am on holiday, I love it!!
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

Gatsby wrote:Star Wars is the shizzol, everyone else who tjoons otherwise must gaan le.
8O Love that comment man !! - you from the Cape by any chance ? :P
FTB_Screamer

Post by FTB_Screamer »

LordRage wrote: lol, that is good comedy!!

I have only watched the 1st episode.. I have them all on DVD now except Revenge of the Sith, which I am currently in the process of organising. I am going to watch them all now that I am on holiday, I love it!!
Revenge of the Sith is by far the best of all the new episodes. The opening battle is awesome. :D
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

Anthropoid wrote:
Gatsby wrote:Star Wars is the shizzol, everyone else who tjoons otherwise must gaan le.
Ekse are youz tjooning me mylaanie?

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Re: Why does every Star Wars game review...

Post by Hman »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:...have to lead to Star Wars prequel movie bashing? PCF's reviewers really seem to hate .....
It's because I gave them permission.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Gatsby wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Ekse are youz tjooning me mylaanie?
He is from Slummies, East London to the uninitiated.