Pathetic interview

A place for all tech stuff that doesn't really belong anywhere else.
Dodo

Pathetic interview

Post by Dodo »

PC formats interview was pathetic.
Couldnt you guys see that S.Whites answers are the same every time no matter what the question.
You could have given a whole page for a interview with some decent interviewer,not just three questions,I could have answered those with the same answers he did.
VERY VERY LAME
Kronos
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Kronos »

Good for you :roll:
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Maybe you should start your own magazine :roll:

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
jbayman

Post by jbayman »

Or start a chat show on TV :roll:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Telkom replies regarding all problems are always very defensive. The ADSL question proves this, while what he says about ADSL having a limited distance capacity, his figures of 3.5 km are wrong. We have tested copper lines often for Telkom and have found that 5 km is quite possible. They do not have the technology to overcome load coils on the line hence the short distance. The 3 gig cap is their problem, they will not change this until the next player comes to town whenever that will be!
Telkom are at present instituting a retrenchment and retrition policy to get rid of 20000 plus staff! Money is just not being spent! Here in lies the nub.
The answers are not the fault of the person doing the interview but rather the reluctance of the person being interviewed!
brabham

Post by brabham »

I hear you lancelot. I certainly wouldn't enjoy interviewing someone when all I get is a preprogrammed response from some brainwashed twit.

It gets to a point when you realise you're being duped and you just give up with trying to get a response. I feel for the interviewer in this case. He/She obviously had no recourse. :evil:
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Dodo

Post by Dodo »

Simple, if thats the way then dont even print it.
Think about it,here you have a chance to have an interview with Telkom,and its a crappy 3 question interview.
It should have been atleast a page long,Im sure many people wanted more answers than that.
Boesman

Post by Boesman »

I'm gonna have to agree with Brabham on this one, The interviewer must of had it hard..............
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

yeah i was qouted on pcf tho the question was worded wrong.
wat i asked was why they disconnect the infit call and dont tell you abt it
then at the end of the month u get a +R.1000 bill. which is not their fault?
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn