The Counter Strike: Source Thread

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
DAE_JA_VOO

The Counter Strike: Source Thread

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Anyone played the new mod?

What do you guys think?

EDIT: This thread is now the thread for any chat related to Counter Strike: Source.
Last edited by DAE_JA_VOO on 24 Jul 2006, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Law

Post by Law »

nope

MAY THE CHEESE BE WITH YOU!
{PK} Law
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

Hit us with a link.
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

I don't have a link, i just played it yesterday for the first time. Google for one...
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Its okay. Its really hard when you are starting off... some okes have like 250hp with level 5 invisibility on, and they have uber regeneration etc...

I got to a level where I dont get enough points for killing people, and Im only level 37, so thats stupid...
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

yeah ive also played on there
and i agree with zell, if u found out about it early your in luck, otherwise good luck.. i think im level 25 or something but im back to normal source.. its not fun being a noob again :P
Jdoa

Post by Jdoa »

say someone has a illegal verson of HL2, not saying its me, say someone has it, will that mod still work on it? :lol: ?
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Hmmm...

I tried playing Garry's mod on an illegal version of HL2 and it said "illegal version detected" or something, so I presume not.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Zell wrote:Hmmm...

I tried playing Garry's mod on an illegal version of HL2 and it said "illegal version detected" or something, so I presume not.
Yeah, back in my piracy days i spent Millenia trying to get mods working on my cracked version of Half life 2. I usually got VERY close, and almost always managed to get it working, but it was never perfect.
Pino

Post by Pino »

*g* Mine always worked fine , If you were using a SteamEmulation apps...
Jesus loves you , But you are still a n00b.
axisK

Post by axisK »

yar, rpg mod is completely imbalanced... It is however fun in that weird "you won't ever admit it" kind of way. Hmm, DJV and Zell , saw you guys on the dm server last night, good game :P
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

Getting the mods working on a cracked version of Half-Life isn't a problem. But CSS:RPG is a server-side mod, not client-side, and the server won't give you access if you dont have a legal copy of the game.
Having said that, I think it's an awesome mod, :-) but i just suck soooo badly at it it's not even funny! I'm still level 1... Playing against guys that are at level 100-and-something is not nice.
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

@axis, Are you on the DM server as well? Cool, I'll be online sometime today as well. Lots more fun still than CSS anyday :-)

[EDIT] Sorry for the double-post
Master-K

Post by Master-K »

LOL thats the same thing i thought, the whole idea is awsome, but you just get owned so badly buy those high lvl guys, i thought he was using hax cause of he was invisible until i realised what was going on! ;)

Its good to be back online again i havnt played cs s in over 5 months, now im back on. Im getting my old skillz back.
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

Oh!!! Haaahahaha!! Yea, :lol: I remember you! You're the one who came onto the server and started accusing everyone of hacking! :lol: Forgive me, but that was damn hilarious!
Master-K

Post by Master-K »

ROFL you remember me!!
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

:lol: Yea, that was damn funny!! LoL. Hehe, you must come again - and this time don't quit after 5 minutes ;-) I suck badly still, but that's because of the low level. It'll take a while to level up nicely, but with some of those abilities, CSS looks a lot more fun :-D
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Creator wrote:Oh!!! Haaahahaha!! Yea, :lol: I remember you! You're the one who came onto the server and started accusing everyone of hacking! :lol: Forgive me, but that was damn hilarious!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh man Richard, Kyle does that ALL the time dude!!! HAHAHAA!!!!!
Richard_

Post by Richard_ »

:lol: ROFL. Okay, lol. Quite the laugh. :-D
Heh, I saw you online last night while hexXie was playing - I was still busy installing CSS then though.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Yeah. Man, i hate playing some evenings. All you hear on Dahshur is the AWP. I hate AWPs so much.
axisK

Post by axisK »

Creator wrote:@axis, Are you on the DM server as well? Cool, I'll be online sometime today as well. Lots more fun still than CSS anyday :-)

[EDIT] Sorry for the double-post
ffa has become pretty boring most of the times, so i mainly go onto the deathmatch server to warmup for games or to have some fun.. DM is pretty nice to polish your aim with (provided you dont just start randomly spraying) will probably be on it tonight just before 7, think we're playing envy at 7 or something
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

We should all organise a time and all of us hit the deathmatch server. That would be cool :D
brabham

Post by brabham »

I dont like being pwnd by axisK :/
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Oh great.... I am banned from the SGS servers for a month!!!! WTF! :evil: Don't use this:::Iceblade:::

Last night I tk'd some guy by mistake cause of a flashbang, so that dude and his little buddy keep on harrassing me oover the mic, truly, and they would both shoot me (on the same team) to make my health go uber low! I mean WTF! Don't use this:::Iceblade:::

So after taking so much crap, I had enough, and I just said "f***** noob!" and left.... I just left and avoided a worse confrontation.

Now the admins there BAN me... just for swearing. I mean couldn't they see he was harrassing me? If you have to ban me, at least ban him too!!! :evil: :angry: :mad:

So now I can't play CS Deathmatch, CSS Dahshur, the CSS Dust 2 server which I love, and not even HL2DM!!!! OMG!!! Don't use this:::Iceblade:::

So yeah, just had to vent some frustration..... I can't believe it still!!!

Luckily I can still play RPG Mod cause I built up my score on the SAGN server.... but that is down at the moment. Sigh...

Eish, that admin I contacted via email had no interest in helping... hes just like "you got banned for saying "*** noob"....
And I ask him what must I do then when I am being harrassed, and some other stuff, and he doesn't even reply now. He said if I apologise he will make the ban period 1 week as per regulation, and I did that in the same email,. so who knows if I am banned for a week or a month now. Sigh.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

That sucks dude, seriously. I don't know what i would do if i couldn't play Dahshur for a month...

What saddens me more... is that i can't OWN you anymore... :(