Telkom

A place for all tech stuff that doesn't really belong anywhere else.
SadistiK

Telkom

Post by SadistiK »

Yes Peeps it's me again.

And again it's telkom driving me up the wall. Now this time I need an official answer from a person from telkom.

Why do I have to "have a new line installed" in my residence for it to be reconnected? I was at my local telkom branch 15mins ago and the lady there told if I wish to reactivate my line i would have to apply for a new installation. Now that bothers me keeping in mind that the installation fee is R515 incl (rounded off figure) and takes 4 -6 weeks to be installed.

My blood is boiling at this point in time seeing as I now have to fork out nearly 1k next month for my rent + Isp+ Infinate Call plan & (so called) reactivation fees. Now that's excluding my calls.

Now tell me which of you has a R1000 just lying around somewhere which I can use?

How the hell does an ISDN line application take 4-6 weeks before being processed? I can buy a house now and 2 weeks later it's on my name?

Please Cameron, Tamsini & Blikkie if you would be so kind to get an official from telkom to reply here and to answer some of our questions.

I was seriously thinking about reactivating my ISDN but because of the riduculisnous (spelling?) of the amount to be paid and waiting time I am definetely not going to apply for it. If I buy a car now I wan't to drive it now. Not 6 weeks later.

GRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil:
Asus Maximus Gene-Z / GEN3 | Intel i5 2500k | G.Skill Ripjaws 2133mhz 8gb | Inno 3D GTX 580 | Silverstone TJ08-E | Corsair AX 850W | Samsung S23A950D 3D LED | Steelseries Diablo III Mouse & Headset | Steelseries 7G Keyboard | Corsair Force 3 GT 120gb
Boesman

Post by Boesman »

I just think Telkom sucks :lol: :lol:
MonicanSpy

Post by MonicanSpy »

I think TELSCUM is up to S***! :x
SmL9

Post by SmL9 »

I wish those other people could start competing with Telkom. You know, the new landline supplier? I dunno their name. But Telkom gives us the biggest load of crap and we just have to put up with it. It's just so unfair: In USA you don't even have to pay for calls!

As soon as the new landline supplier comes, the evil of Telkom will forever be defeated! (hopefully)

BRING ON THE REVOLUTION !!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: