Post by Keigo »

Hi People~ I need your great and almighty advise on LCD~ :D

got any good one to suggest? 19" and up~

so far I have my eyes hooked on Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW... :roll:

thanks~ orz
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

I have a Dell 19" LCD (but it's an E193FP) and I have been very happy with it. So I am sure that the UltraSharp will be great.
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

schase wrote:I have a Dell 19" LCD (but it's an E193FP) and I have been very happy with it. So I am sure that the UltraSharp will be great.
:D really? than I should thinking about import one to use~ :twisted:
thanks man~
Fatality3

Post by Fatality3 »

Think it over carefully, you can probaly buy a 21" ultraflat crt monitor which is great for watching hd movies/ hd games.
But of course it's huge and heavy but new ones are lighter...
if you buy a monitor, LCD OR CRT make sure they can use play the new HD video's and games, they will be huge this year(and that may be why these lcd prices are dropping so fast :( )
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Go for a viewsonic 19", i'm not sure which model, but there's one that's got 3ms response time!!! I'm sure you have to sell your car and sacrifice a small goat to pay for it though.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

Fatality3 wrote:Think it over carefully, you can probaly buy a 21" ultraflat crt monitor which is great for watching hd movies/ hd games.
But of course it's huge and heavy but new ones are lighter...
if you buy a monitor, LCD OR CRT make sure they can use play the new HD video's and games, they will be huge this year(and that may be why these lcd prices are dropping so fast :( )
Yeah~ HD Support is one of my concern also...
but since my CRT (LG Flatron 795FT Plus(can do 1600x1200 :twisted: )) make me feel kinda small for watch HD Videos...
so I am thinking for a WXGA.
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:Go for a viewsonic 19", i'm not sure which model, but there's one that's got 3ms response time!!! I'm sure you have to sell your car and sacrifice a small goat to pay for it though.
is the VP series or the VX series? :wink:
but Proton sell so expansive for it... ="= 4.5K for a VP191b... VX... the 3ms one u saying is about 3.8K or something... forgot... :?
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

For gaming VX series.

For imaging Pro series.

I have the VX, no good when working with high-resolution pics. Especially skintone ( :wink: ), it has a redish-glowing effect.

Your games and video will fly though.

EDIT : Btw, if your going large (are you?) with a 1600x1200 resolution, then be very sure you have a top-end VGA to run it, becuase LCD's native resolution do not like changing.
Keigo

Post by Keigo »

Rayne wrote:For gaming VX series.

For imaging Pro series.

I have the VX, no good when working with high-resolution pics. Especially skintone ( :wink: ), it has a redish-glowing effect.

Your games and video will fly though.

EDIT : Btw, if your going large (are you?) with a 1600x1200 resolution, then be very sure you have a top-end VGA to run it, becuase LCD's native resolution do not like changing.
mm~ yeah~ I am thinking of 1920x1200~ thinking either 2405FPW or VP231wb... but both need to import myself...
= = so after buying the LCD... must go change a new pc... T_T man~ after fast and new stuff is really expansive...