So long and thanks for all the phish

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Tamsini

So long and thanks for all the phish

Post by Tamsini »

Well this is it Oh Great PCFormattians, I say my farewells and goodbyes. As of the 02 September I will be flying off to travel the world and explore strange new experiences. It has been awesome - you were the best readers I ever had with the coolest views and attitudes. I will miss you all horribly.

The new ed is Walt, and I hope you give him as cool a greeting as you did me. He will definitely do good things so help him along as he starts up. You guys rock. It's very hard for me to let go of this rocking mag.

If you want to stay in touch or say hi or generally let me know how things are going, I have a gmail address just for you thetamsini@gmail.com. I will do my best to keep in touch.

My last day is next Wed and my last issue is October so brace yourselves for one last abusive editors note :wink:
DEeRaY

Post by DEeRaY »

Good luck for your new ventures Tamsini, Im sure everyone here and the mag will miss you dearly!!!!

God Speed

PS.Can i have your computer :P
Kronos
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Kronos »

<beavis and buthead>
This sucks. Yeah, this sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before
</beavis and buthead>
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

This is quite sudden. There was not even any warning :evil:
I guess I'll have to visit the local planning office more regularly then...

Well, I'm not good with goodbyes, but I'll have a go:
Farewell, and stay in touch. I hope that your travels will bring great new experiences for you and that the good times will keep coming your way.

You will be dearly missed. We had just gotten used to you a few months back, and already you're off again (Without even 1 cover shoot of you ;).

Piece be da journey man!!!
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

:idea: :idea: :idea: THIS IS GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now that she's not ed anymore she can be on the cover as a model !! Two sides to a coin, always !! :P

We'll be missn you lass. Good luck and enjoy.

S

ps If you dont want to posse for the cover, post a nice pic of you to Mr Tel the Gallary Moderator so we have a momento of your fairness.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is really sad. I weep..............................................
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
Ihsahn

Post by Ihsahn »

Farewell may God be with you. I hope that you will find what you are looking for on your journey. You will be greatly missed. :cry:
Who knows more about electricity than the Amish?
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

Farewell and my goodbyes. You have done many a great thing for PCF and I just hope that you still post every now and then in the forums.

You will not go unmissed.
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
Dom

Post by Dom »

Sad times... you will be missed Tamsini! :-(

Thanks for the great work that you did as the PCF editor, and we can only hope that Walt will do as good a job as you!

Enjoy your travels! What countries are you looking to visit as a matter of interest?
\"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; although I am not sure about the former.\" Albert Einstein

November 10th, 2004; I\'m gonna miss you mom :-(
May 3rd, 2007; Missing you gramps :-(
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Hey Tamsin, sad news but life goes on, all the very best to you :!:
Be careful out there :!:
Stevo

Post by Stevo »

Keep posting on the forums and tell us all about your worldly travels. Take care and don't ever forget your humble followers we will all miss you.

ENJOY AND HAVE FUN

can i come and carry your bags ...???
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

I am devastated at this news, how the heck did you escape from your padded cell, womens guile I suspect 8O Now my most disturbed patient is going to cause havoc somewhere else, damn I was not yet finished with studies on hair colour changes and the affect they have on on a womans brain. My biggest stumbling block was trying to find a woman with a brain to conduct my studies on. I was still busy with the paper on dreams, especially those that relate to hedgehogs and pink sheer pajamas.
Anyway I cannot deprive some other psychiatrist and amateur gynaecologist the oppurtunity to study you in a different environment :P

It is with sadness and deprevation that I bid you a fond farewell, I am sending you a gross of Zoloft to keep the demons at bay :!:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
jee

Post by jee »

Well girl, every hello ends in goodbye. So long as you take with you those precious moments of jasmin blooming by your window, about the times you smiled in desperation regarding yet another "why can't you be on the cover", about friends that will always be only a few keystrokes away and go off to rate their smog against our smog.

Life is waiting out there, remember to take a towel :)

so let us girls in on the secret... will the new ed bring us as much joy as you did to our male readers XD
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

Well your conspiracy theorist has to conspire once more.Cammy is the reason your leaving,if cammy's girlfriend ever finds out about you and cammy. 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: *joke*

Cheers

And so the Tamsini era comes to a end :cry:
capanno

Post by capanno »

Good luck and enjoy whatever your doing! Everytime an ed leaves my heart sinks into my shoes. I get depressed. Its really strange, because I dont even know you! I think its a F.E.A.R. that PCFormat will never be the same again. Oh well, let's see how it goes. Only time will tell.
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.
:)

Sorely missed but never regretted
We meet to part

..... and part only to meet again... :cry:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This calls for a cover with you then as a parting gift, overwise I will accept your PC.
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
VenusDiablo

Post by VenusDiablo »

Well this realy sucks! We going to miss you girl. I send with you an Irish blessing.....
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

*Checks the date* It's not April so this is definitly not a joke. I hate surprises, especially nasty ones. Who the hell wants Walt for an editor. He won't look nearly as good in your shoes as you did. The mag will just not be the same without you. :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S. - Could you maybe convince Walt or Cameron to go for a sex change so we can have at least one rose among the thorns? :twisted:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Y0da wrote:P.S. - Could you maybe convince Walt or Cameron to go for a sex change so we can have at least one rose among the thorns? :twisted:
Trust only yoda to be fine with this should it happen, personally I would RUN... :crazy:
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

far and wide we'll have to search for another female ed. or at least one that wont run away at the sight of us. :wink:
Ihsahn

Post by Ihsahn »

Kher-za wrote:far and wide we'll have to search for another female ed. or at least one that wont run away at the sight of us. :wink:
so true its gonna be weird having a new ed though i remember that before tamsin the previous ed lasted a month or two
Who knows more about electricity than the Amish?
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Hmm, This thread really took me by suprise! :(

Well I am gonna miss your section in the mag! Thanks for being such a great ed! Hope you have fun in all your travels, And donot forget to keep in touch with us at the PCF forums...

*Hands the Town Key to Tamsini* Now you can come back anytime coz you have the key :)

Can't imagine having Walt as an Ed.... (If you, Walt read this do not take offence :wink: )
Tamsini

Post by Tamsini »

Wow guys. This is amazing. Really makes me even sadder to leave, this was a tough decision. I plan to travel the world but will be starting in the UK. I will also definitely keep posting to make sure you are all happy and well.
someidiotsa

Post by someidiotsa »

Yay! Ohh please while you there just tell us the ADSL prices so I can carry on hating the monopoly here :roll:

So you just travelling or gonna settle down in another country? *If I may ask... :)
Knuckles
Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Motherboard: Gagabyte Z170-Gaming K3-CF
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Knuckles »

WOW Tamsin, I'm also off to the UK, in mid Sept.
Maybe I'll see u there...