Find Your Games Here

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
SoulBlade

Re: Find Your Games Here

Post by SoulBlade »

Thanks mate. Gonna be poor tomorrow night.
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
Molean

Post by Molean »

Np bud. Lol, I'm going to claim the DOW 2 Expansion...
i7 2600K|Zalman CNPS9900Max Red|8GB Corsair Vengance|Asus Maximus Gene-Z|MSI GTX660Ti PE OC|
|OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD|SG: 1.5TB+2TB+3TB|Samsung 2494HS|CM 850W Pro Silent PSU|CM690II
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

Right, I'm desperate to get the name of a game.

Basically the game begins with the main character's village being raided and her brother being taken. She goes to find a dragon which she bonds with and uses as her mount in her quest to find her brother.

For the life of me, I can't find the name of this game. Please help?
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
ADV4NCED

Post by ADV4NCED »

Where can I find a copy of Counter Strike Source? A friend wants to get it, but it seems the online shops only sell it with the orange box which is like R250 or more

Is there no where to pick up of copy of just CSS for like R100 or something?

Other than through steam...
I am 63% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

DarkStar wrote:Right, I'm desperate to get the name of a game.

Basically the game begins with the main character's village being raided and her brother being taken. She goes to find a dragon which she bonds with and uses as her mount in her quest to find her brother.

For the life of me, I can't find the name of this game. Please help?
Drakan - Order of the flame

Still have the game started playing it a few weeks back
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Post by StarBound »

Still looking for the following titles:
Silver - pc
Homeworld cataclysm - pc

2 years ago I posted it here. And it still hasnt happened :P
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Space reserved...
U_571

Post by U_571 »

StarBound wrote:Still looking for the following titles:
Silver - pc
Homeworld cataclysm - pc

2 years ago I posted it here. And it still hasnt happened :P
My cousin has Silver and barely used it. I bet he'll sell it to you, that is if he did not throw it out yet :P
U_571

Post by U_571 »

If anyone has Enigma: Rising tide and wants to sell it or donate it, pm me please
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

Still looking for Jane's F/A-18 and GraphSim's F/A-18 Korea Gold
U_571

Post by U_571 »

Hidden & Dangerous 2 + the Sabre Squadron expansion pack please
-Prometheus-
Resident Drama Llama

Post by -Prometheus- »

........................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................
BBLounge - Broadband and Technology forum
Please like our facebook page