Cooler Master Stacker 830 vs Cooler Master Cosmos RC-1000

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Skidd wrote:Ettienne for being sponsered by prophecy you dont seem to know what they have on offer.

http://www.prophecy.co.za/v2000aplusii- ... 21706.html
You're VERY quick to jump to conclusions Sean.

Henk said himself that they can't get the V2000 cases anymore. I also don't know why it's still on the site, but Henk said himself that you shouldn't even bother ordering a V2000 from them.

Don't make assumptions like that ;)

EDIT: Man i HATE the x-mas smileys :?

EDIT 2: Ag go away man! Stupid smiley...
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Thats funny, cos I think it was about a week ago I enquired and the email came back said they can still get me the case?
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Skidd wrote:Thats funny, cos I think it was about a week ago I enquired and the email came back said they can still get me the case?
That IS funny indeed. Well, i can remember Henk posting in one of the threads over at the PH forum that working with Frontier is a nightmare. He told a guy on the forum that getting a V2000 out of Frontier would be a real mission, and probably end up not happening in any case.

Oh well, just going on what Henk said :)

Again, be careful not to make assumptions like that hey, it can get you into sticky situations ;)

EDIT: Wasn't really an ASSUMPTION, as such, but an unnecessary comment ;)
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
psYChowIt

Post by psYChowIt »

I ordered my Li from Prophecy, the PC65 , after that they took it off the site.
f0rce

Post by f0rce »

Got a CM Stacker 830 NVIDIA Edition myself - was also deciding between the Cosmos and the Stacker. The Cosmos is an awesome case, but with 6x12cm green Coolermaster fans... the Stacker is a mean piece of metal :D
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

I never was a big stacker fan, eventhough I had one, but I have a coolermaster Cosmos 1000 case right here, and I kinda dig it. I was thinking of buying one to do some decent modding, as this cause would be awesome to mod. I am tired of my thermaltake Armor case allready!
StoneIce

Post by StoneIce »

Movies on Youtube:
Kickass choise
Coolermaster Cosmos 1000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy3XS1KZaOE

VS

100% Kickass
Coolermaster Stacker 830
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDxzvi8 ... re=related
Samsung T260 26' LCD . Intel i7 920 D0 . Asus P6T Deluxe Palm OC . Dominator & OCZ 6GB DDR 3 1600Mhz . ATI/AMD HD5850 . Razer Mamba . Logitech G11