Rappelz Official Thread

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Nope I did not, as I learned from my Siren, it takes too long and I weren't up for the wait. In Epic 4 2nd evo is at level 50 and 3d evo at level 100 btw.

The only extra stat worth the ob at evo 1 is Awakening Survival Instinct which comes at evo 2 again anyway so not overbredding at evo 1 aint exactly a loss. Besides all pets are losing their skills come Epic 4 also so regardless of what you skill-up now all is going to be lost soon.

Expect her to level 3 times daily on your toon now. Twice daily in her late 30's. To overbreed after level 40 expect her to level once a week. :wink: Once she hits evo 2 level 20 or so, she will be leveling with you.

You will not be leveling her at all solo, DP's is a must.

EDIT : Oh and ja, these estimates given a 4-6 hour daily LM DP. On SS. :wink:

Commons level slower than Basics.
Mow

Post by Mow »

Guys i have been trying for days , i cant get the client to update. Its a known problem. With only one solution. ( download someone's 3gb install ). Hopefully todays big maintenance fixes the problem.

I wanna play with a tamagotchi to .... I mean pet :lol:

Is there a date on epic 4 ?
Asus Rampage Formula : E8400@4000 : 4GB Mushkin Frostbite @1066/5.5.5.15/TRD6
Sapphire 4870 Toxic 1GB: Coolermaster HAF : BlackIce360 Rad : Apogee GT : DTek-Customs Rez.
Nuke
Processor: Xeon E5620
Motherboard: Asus P6T6 Workstation
Graphics card: MSI GTX770
Memory: 24GB Hynix

Post by Nuke »

What lvl is you pixie now Rayne? Will see about OB thing then. But I want my pixie to be more powerfull than yours..lol

Found a cleric Im always partying with, really helps finding DPs if you already have a cleric.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Lol I bet you do...

Evo 2 level 32 Blaze Pixie (stupid fools translated it as "Blades" Pixie how retarted is that? Hope it's fixed E4).

She got pwnd with me last night though, twice, else she would have been 33 now.

And yes me too, I generally DP with people I know.
Icebytes

Epic 4

Post by Icebytes »

Hi Guys

Is tehre an offical Epic 4 site that explains what we can expect. I know you guys all talk about it but where can i do a bit of homework.

Ice
oukie

Post by oukie »

Total Forum Points: 14000
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

Someone already did what I wanted to do.

Server status: http://totoro.mine.nu/status.php
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Can you guys get into the Item Shop?
Rayne

Re: Epic 4

Post by Rayne »

Icebytes wrote:Hi Guys

Is tehre an offical Epic 4 site that explains what we can expect. I know you guys all talk about it but where can i do a bit of homework.

Ice
http://forum.alizarinhq.com/viewforum.p ... aff870b8a4
SoulBlade

Post by SoulBlade »

So guys, tonight will be my last game for 3 weeks.
Going for holiday in Uk/Europe. (Flying tomorrow morning if the weather holds)

Once I'm back I'll prob be the tail ender. :-(

Anyway, have a good one.
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

Mope cant get into cash Shop either. but they are still busy with upgrades, And i have a feeling its connected to the login server(that is offline now)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

SoulBlade, have fun man.

Nuke, shot for checking. Though I was in the Item Shop just before 10 this morning but then I could not get back in again thereafter.

I hope it's fixed by the time I get home.
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

Network/server upgrades usually takes longer than people think, there is lots of things that can go wrong that you never thought of was possible. They will fix it as soon as possible.(sorry Im on a rant after I read some peoples reponses on their website. :lol:)
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

-R3 Strike Cube : 1.2-1.5m paid each
-R3 Ancient Element Strike : 1.1-1.3 paid each
-Eprotect Powder : 800k-1.1m paid each

Edit - Tel
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

Ouch :( What is it now? +5? I see you at least used e-protect.

Btw Im keeping my Ancient Crystal Staff, +4 crit really makes a difference. Atm 1/10 hits are a crit for me. But i heard that Ancient weapons are dangerous to enchant from +1. You know anything about it?
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Rayne wrote:<images>

-R3 Strike Cube : 1.2-1.5m paid each
-R3 Ancient Element Strike : 1.1-1.3 paid each
-Eprotect Powder : 800k-1.1m paid each

Edit - Tel
Ouch Rayne. losing a +12 staff. I would be punching a hole through the wall because of that.
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

I got it back to +10 last night. At a great cost, I had to sell my own supply of Stamina Savers and sacrifice my HV Pass and Rest Tent for Ancient Elements and Epro. Oh yeah and I have only 230k left also. I'm seriously thinking of selling me Pix lol...

I will throw in 1 more cubie then I think I'm done for a while.

Anyways good news and bad news guys. Good news is the lag's gone. Bad news is it happened around 2am this morning.

My slowmo DP last night was kinda fun actually lol. Carni dropped Soul Catcher. Man I was jealous. The lucky sob didn't want to sell it.

This weekend was one major waste though. Stamina Savers had better be dropping from every second mob for the rest of this week to compensate for al this crap.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Yeah I logged in twice over the weekend and could hardly move. Will try again tonight.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

How did you sell your tent and HV pass? Didnt know you could do that. After all the trouble getting pixie I cant believe you want to sell it at evo 2. :lol: You are pushing your luck with that last cube again :P

Good to know lag is gone, guess the upgrade is also done now. I stoped playing yesterday because I died about 9 times.

We are missing you Y0da, didnt see you for a few nights. You should start you HW again, seeing that im lvl 51(almost 52) now.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

You think that's bad? I used 7 Godmother Fairy Bottles since Friday night. All of them on way to DP let alone the DP irself. I took hits from invisible mobs I joke you not and when I thought I weren't lagging all is good I had a 5 second lag spike / freeze out of nowhere allowing the 5-10 mobs training behind me to catch up and rape me really, really bad.

And nope that's not what I did, I meant I used the gpots I set aside for my Pass and Tent on Ancients and Epro's instead.

Basically I have no more bottles and no more Stamina Savers.

I might take a huge risk and buy an untamed Blue Pixie card for 8m and try my luck at taming it so that I can sell it again at 20m to make a good 12m profit. I won't really sell my Pix.

Anyways yeah I sincerely hope all is back to normal again tonight.
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

If you have blue pixie to sell give me a shout, I may want to buy it. Btw if i belt my Pixie now iI get +2 matk. :lol:
Sigh every time you say Pix I have to think rapplz first. The first time you said it I almost asked 'What?!' PIX I know. Sigh I'm one track minded :lol:

Yesterday I went back to moons because i couldn't find an LM party. There we met Ofo's new attack. It DC's half the party the moment it is attacked(and lags the other half) Tank and one cleric died each about 7 times.....
Ofo want origenally the plan, the other wanted to try it and sounded like fun. Good thing a DM is far away from ofo, I only died once.
jcd

Post by jcd »

The telephone lines were down since Thursday, Which meant I couldnt use internet. But luckily its fixed and I can get back to gaming again
Intel Core2Duo E8200
Chaintech Nvidia 9600GT
2x 1024mb DDR2-800 Trancsend Ram
Biostar P35D2-A7 MOBO
120GB & 250GB SATA2 HDD
CoolerMaster Elite 333 case.
jcd

Post by jcd »

What updates is this that I am downloading now?
Intel Core2Duo E8200
Chaintech Nvidia 9600GT
2x 1024mb DDR2-800 Trancsend Ram
Biostar P35D2-A7 MOBO
120GB & 250GB SATA2 HDD
CoolerMaster Elite 333 case.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Something is seriously wrong. I log in but can hardly move. :?
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Died twice again last night. This is starting to make me very angry now.

I see they said the lag problem won't be fixed for two weeks, wtf? :evil:

Believe it or not you can still DP. Getting to your party way inside the dungeons however, impossible. Farming solo however, impossible.

I spend most my time talking crap and shopping and I dare not go to LM's alone.

I don't have constant lag but rather lag pikes at times so it plays normally with like a 2 second pause every now and again. Huge problem when you mobtrain. In fact, my replacement last night wiped our party because even though he logged his side his char was still registered server side so he ran right into an existing group of seven with two add already, three or four of them came off and wiped us all. Not good.

Y0da, my games definately not that bad. Like I said you can still DP and survive easily in a group as when your lagging the rest aren't so they watch your back.

Though the risk is great, up to you guys.

There will be an event to make up for all this nonsense soon as the servers are fixed.